Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 29th, 2018
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Thanks, Wally. I’m sure Kani appreciates your kind answer. I do, as well. Happy Thanksgiving!
Yes, I did appreciate the information. I ended up seeing Sandy again and she instantly remembered me. She was still sweet as ever and she looked better then ever. She took me to the far end room through a corridor that wrapped around to the very back. Got the VIP treatment from here.
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

I appreciate the info Wally as I said in the PM I sent you. Very cool!
David, I had her number but I lost it when I changed phones and it was before I had back up. None the less I’m thankful for people like Wally on this site.
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

As the saying goes, sharing is caring. Yeah, I know, kinda corny but that is what this site is for. Good to see new guys come to MPR with a good attitude and willing to share info. Those of us who have been around here for awhile have gotten cautious, as we have been burned by a few ass holes. PMs are a good way to keep your info safe but definitely share on the boards when you feel it is safe.