Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Glad it went well for you. You seem to have the right attitude. Keep "dating" these girls. Youll be amazed how many just want someone to have sex with. At least that's how it begins. I see 3 different girls about once a week. They want the sex more than i do. And after each "date" i feel like I've been drained of all lifeforce. But all 3 of these relationships are hitting a spot where more is expected of me. The beginning of the end.
Ain't nothin' truly free, is there?
Unread April 17th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Glad it went well for you. You seem to have the right attitude. Keep "dating" these girls. Youll be amazed how many just want someone to have sex with. At least that's how it begins. I see 3 different girls about once a week. They want the sex more than i do. And after each "date" i feel like I've been drained of all lifeforce. But all 3 of these relationships are hitting a spot where more is expected of me. The beginning of the end.
Sounds like you've found some nymphos lol. Has that cut down on your mongering bill?

But yeah, thanks, I'll keep trying..
Unread April 17th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Most females are nymphos when they find a guy comfortable enough with to just let go. As for the bill, at first it cut it way down. But when things get old, i go and find some new talent. So i still monger now and then.

This will sound bad, but it's usually better to find girls who are married or have s.o.'s. They don't need quite as much attention. But they will still usually want u to be faithful. Funny as hell when a married amp girl tells u she can't be with u if u see other females. The way they think sometimes is so out there.
Unread April 18th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemna16 View Post
Sounds like you've found some nymphos lol. Has that cut down on your mongering bill?

But yeah, thanks, I'll keep trying..
It's never FREE just sort of a better value. I have been seeing a Chinese lady I met on QQ and she is a horny great fuck but as with most of the Chinese girls....you can't go to her house because they never live alone and for obvious reasons we can't go to my house...so every time I see her I have to drive out to Monterey Park and there are no cheap hotels there so it's always $100 for a room. Cheaper than an MP or Apt. girl, always BB and we can stay for as many hours as I can keep it up. But it's much easier to hit an MP or Apt for $40 to $60 more and be done in 30 min and not have to drive nearly an hour each way. But now I'm getting the "why we cannot go your house?" and "Why you never have time to see me?" questions...so I might have to start looking elsewhere.
Unread April 18th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
It's never FREE just sort of a better value. I have been seeing a Chinese lady I met on QQ and she is a horny great fuck but as with most of the Chinese girls....you can't go to her house because they never live alone and for obvious reasons we can't go to my house...so every time I see her I have to drive out to Monterey Park and there are no cheap hotels there so it's always $100 for a room. Cheaper than an MP or Apt. girl, always BB and we can stay for as many hours as I can keep it up. But it's much easier to hit an MP or Apt for $40 to $60 more and be done in 30 min and not have to drive nearly an hour each way. But now I'm getting the "why we cannot go your house?" and "Why you never have time to see me?" questions...so I might have to start looking elsewhere.
Dude, just tell her you're aging mother lives with you....works like a charm...unless of course she wants to come over and cook for her.....DOH!
Unread April 19th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. I use the sick father excuse.
Unread April 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Any girl with half a brain knows that any allegedly single guy who won't let her come over to his house has something (or someone) to hide.

That said, there appears to be a lot of girls out there with less than half a brain...
Unread April 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I let a gal over recently and she left her mark everywhere.....scattering her female items as if marking her territory lol
Unread April 19th, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

If they can't come over, they know something's not right. Won't stop them from trying to get as much as they can out of you, or hoping you leave your SO. I've heard stories of stalking, looking for the person on Facebook, LinkedIn.
Unread April 19th, 2014
VIP User

Rather they really believe it or just pretend to. The fact is they deal with it.