Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 19th, 2013
Junior Puppy

rick_brown33
Default Backpage massage

Has anyone seen the ad on backpage...... 42ddd European nurse? It's 2 hours for $100. I want to call, but it looks like guy and I am not going that route. Look at it and tell me what you think. Thanks. (It's in the Los Angeles rubdown section).
Unread December 19th, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_brown33 View Post
Has anyone seen the ad on backpage...... 42ddd European nurse? It's 2 hours for $100. I want to call, but it looks like guy and I am not going that route. Look at it and tell me what you think. Thanks. (It's in the Los Angeles rubdown section).
I saw the post. Zooming in, she looks like a natural born XX chromosome female. She's a big girl, tho. I love the identity blocks of her standing next to an open door Nissan Z. She even has the OEM alloy wheel hubcap blocked out so we don't recognize the make of her car. Well, it just looks like a Z.
Unread December 21st, 2013
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_brown33 View Post
2 hours for $100? No way those pix are real. If they are, they're 15 years old. I don't think you have to worry if it's a guy, no troll would pay $ to put an ad up. She's probably very unattractive and baggy. Would you even want to be there for 1 hours? She's probably a kook at that rate.
Unread December 21st, 2013
Junior Puppy

wayne root is infamous around these parts

I vote for her being a male. A TER review says otherwise. Perhaps the reviewer should have conducted a package check.