Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 8th, 2015

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic here. Many of the guys here have given you some great advice which you seem to be resisting.

I don't post here much because I have gone to the Kgirl scene but have played in MPs for decades and do on occasion visit one. I can't imagine much has changed.

I won't get into the whys and why not's of it all because it has been well talked about already.

Given from what I have read so far...my advice would be..... MOVE ON.

Just my opinion. Good luck to you.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea. That is the standard line they give. Always gonna quit soon. The other girls are nasty. The custoners all grope and want sex. Heard it so many times. You will learn.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

There was a time men could seperate good sex and love. Times are changing. The sexes are morphing together. Females are playing the field and guys are waiting at their phone for the next text from a FS amp worker. Murica is in trouble!
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

just trying to help, because you seem to be in a spot that many of us mongers were in when we first started this hobby. God, i wish someone would have slapped me when i was yyou.[/quote]

Amen to that! Live and learn.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
If a girl gives up on the first trip seeing her I would think she's a dirty and why not review that it's nothing special. And the answer was Yes I would help her. I actually just chatted with her, she may quit soon says the place is nasty and that guys are asking her for sex. I didn't feel it necessary to ask if she's giving it up at that moment. She seems honest but who knows, if some good looking chicken was offering me money to fuck, girlfriend or no girlfriend it would be hard to say- no I only do finger action Lol.
Regarding your question about whether I would want or expect a monger I asked to run recon on my ATF for months to see if he could get the same service as me is not logical. I would never as or expect someone to pay hundreds of dollars to see if my ATF is a true whore or just a whore for me LOL. Here is what I want to know when I ask someone to check out a chick I'm into at the local MP.
1. Since she gives it up to me (am I really special) does she now give it easily to everyone?
2. I have to assume there are a couple lucky bastards that she likes enough (as well as the extra tip) to give more to and that's OK with me and expected.
3. Is she now a full on FS provider, HJ only, Nude HJ only, YMMV with varying degrees of extras from HJ, DATY to FS, or the unicorn I met and fell for that only gives extras to me.
Believe me....there is NOTHING worse than having YOUR unicorn ridden and reviewed be some dirty monger that has no feelings for her and worse, knowing she has no feelings for him but did it anyway. That is the dreaded moment you know that your sweet one and only is now a dyed in the wool WHORE. I don't care if you are getting extras from Mother Teresa...if she is giving it to you and she is still in the business she is either giving it to someone else or WILL BE SOON! Ask any monger that saw Lisa from Healthy Massage. She was a legit provider that at first took you a few visits (with some resistance) to get a HJ. Flash forward 6 months and she was BBFS with creampies for anyone that wanted it!!! Now she is a ultra high mileage whore of the highest order. I'm not saying your sweet girl will go this route and many that try find they can't take it but just as many or more get seduced by $1000 a day and having hundreds of men boosting her already insecure ego. You even said she told you she doesn't like all the guys wanting to fuck her...maybe a hint or cry for help from a guy she wants to help keep her from having to take this route. On the other hand we all know those girls that wear low cut shirts and super short skirts and complain about all the "unwanted" attention they get. "Unwanted" = you, me and 90% of other guys that look at her....not the 10% of guys SHE finds attractive....for them it's why she dresses that way! These girls are no different. They don't want 90% of us trying to stick it in them...but she was OK with you doing it and there is a good chance you're not the only one even if she is not a high mileage provider. Now on the bright side IF you are the only one getting ANYTHING or if you are the only one getting more than a HJ be thankful and either live with (and be OK) knowing I won't get to fuck her but I might get a HJ, Ask her to leave the business and you will help her find something that doesn't involve touching dirty dicks all day long, marry and support her, give up on her (because you can't deal with her touching my dick too) or last but not least keep doing what you're doing and keep wondering if she is the only girl at an all FS MP that is saving herself for you. Hell, who knows....maybe $1000 a day isn't enough of an attraction for her to fuck a fat, old sweaty, hairy, smelly, bald monger with swamp ass....but I can tell you this from experience....there are a few that can resist that kind of money....but not for long. $15K to $20K+ a month will make sweet innocent girls do some WONDERFUL things!!! So, now you really know where she is and what you can, should or shouldn't do about it. Trust us, WE ALL HAVE BEEN THERE....on the giving and receiving end or your situation. She is either saveable or forgetable but either way once she does FS just solely for she cold hard cash....there is no going back. She can NEVER get UNFUCKED. Tick-tock...its a race against the clock....or in this case THE COCK

Last edited by MPkid; March 8th, 2015 at 01:31 PM.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Fluckyeah, Tell us this isn't you in a nutshell.... LOL Don't feel bad we have all been there...it's one of the very first lessons we all learn and even when 100 experienced mongers tell you....YOU still have to figure it out for yourself. One day you'll look back and know we were right but until then....enjoy!!!

There is a phenomenon in the monger / provider world called One-itis. If you have any of these symptoms you possibly have ONE-ITIS... Being hung up on ONE girl to the point you actually believe her when she says "You're the only one", You don't want to pursue the natural urge to fuck other providers because you don't want to cheat on your MP GF, you think you can "save" her from dirty monger dicks, you can protect her from having to sell her self in order to support her family back home, you can help her get out of the business, you WANT her out of the business, You don't EVER want to think about her happily jerking cum out of another guys cock, You search for reviews of her daily, You upgraded your MPR membership so you can read the reviews, You post in the forum to ask other mongers their opinions of whether she is a whore or just your legit unicorn. If you have these symptoms ask your Dr. about the new break through for One-itis called Multi-Poon! Take Multi-Poon often and your One-itis symptoms will disappear. Be aware Multi-Poon is not for everyone and common side effects include: Lower bank account balance, endless searching for unicorns, increased irritability with providers that don't give BBFS, multiple subscriptions to review sites, addiction to Multi-Poon, thoughts of suicide and depression. If any of these side effects persist stop taking Multi-Poon immediately and consult your physician.....

Many of us here on MPR are regular users of Multi-Poon and all I can tell you it works...Go fuck my ATF....I'm over my One-itis and welcome all comers to give her a shot!!! I have never felt so liberated in my entire mongering career!! Multi-Poon has even helped keep the excitement in my marriage!
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

LMFAO. It's funny but so true. Just hope you don't have to go through some of the shit i had to go through. Good luck and over time you will be able to spot these diamonds. But it takes a lot of experience. But they are out there. Few, but they exist.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

MP,, honestly the way you word it, it's just not me. I think it's pretty normal if you've been seeing a chick for over year, rather is a Massage girl or any girl you would like to think that yes, maybe, "your the only one. It can be any girl, the way I see it if I get played and she is lying then her loss. I have one more question, I'm just curious that's all. You all say you've all been here, and there's not 1 success story? By success i mean, you've kept in touch, you still care for each other, you still bang from time to time etc. I am only 25, for sure no wedding plans so put that to ready now. she is just, what's the word "special" to me, I can agree with that. And DJ I don't know how you can bang away with the same one, who is perfection in your eyes for over a year and have zero feelings. Is that even possible?
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Dude. The way you talk. You just don't get it. You are 25 and very naive and you play games. I am surprised everyone has been so nice to you. You speak of perfection in your eyes? Really, you met this girl the way you did and that is perfection in your eyes? You are in for a rude awakening.

you speak that she might be playing you. Dude, you are playing her! She is playing you! Why is it not obvious to you! Why did you even come for advice? Because things are perfect.

You obviously do not have the life experience to show you that a hot piece of ass who texts you and crieswhen you wear a condom is NOT perfection. What is funny, is that I'm not a whole hell of a lot older than you. But i feel like your damn grandfather when i read your shit.

your mind is made up. You are not looking for help or advice. You were looking for high fives and validation, but you did not get it.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

So no success stories from DJ ... anyone else?