Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
I think you completely missed the point, kind sir. It's not who they USED to be, it's who they still are. The party has morphed, but it is still the same party.
I agree with you on the media - both sides - that's why it's time to do our homework and take a look at what's really going on.

I never said that blacks are all or mostly anything, amigo. I grew up in So Cal with plenty of black friends, peers, and co-workers. I've never known any black gang bangers, but I've known plenty of vato bangers. And some real winner speed freak tweaker whitees.

To argue that we don't have a welfare state that caters to the black/minority vote is blindness. It's not rhetoric, it's real.

Here is a question: Why do blacks/minorities continue to vote Democrat when for fifty years they get the same empty promises every four years and are no better off now. At least in the 70's when the auto industry was booming there were jobs. I think that's why Trump is posing the question, "what do you have to lose?"

But I could be wrong.....

Fear of change. Fear of the unknown. His point was well made. What sucks is the here we are every 4 years and we can do and see better with progress and effort from all sides. There is not one side that can have personal victories without inclusion of all. It has to be all. Everyone needs to put forth effort. There are no sides only a whole. With sides there are divisions and exclusion. Get it straight. No easy way. We all move together and the total sum of the parts is a strong thriving Republic. Negotiation with neighbors and trade partners. Fairness. Everyone is scared. Brexit fears. It is all fears, but that is not the Way. Open your minds. Hillary has deplorables. There is no victory in exclusion. Mull it over any way you want. Move ahead for us and there cannot be a peace without people here accepting that 2 different sides are still division. Keep the divisions and the battle rages. Ease up on your fellow man and find your way. The fear is bad for your heart and mind. Just think it over. Why are people pitted against others. Someone gains control.