Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 4th, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Deezguy this is what Bill Clinton said yesterday at a rally in Michigan about Obamacare and this is a quote. So you have this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million people have heath care and then people who are out there busting it ,sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half. It's the craziest thing in the world.
My youngest sons employer stopped providing heath care last year and he now can't afford to be covered on his own. That sucks!
Hilary started out with good intentions 30 years ago. That didn't last long she is a political person
of the worst kind now.
Unread October 4th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Back when America was great you could work a blue collar job, be able to buy a home, support a family and retire one day. My dad did that and now has a home in Hawaii and a condo in Alaska and has been retired now for almost 30 years. The company he worked for still provides great medical insurance etc and he's going to live the rest of his life in comfort without a financial worry. I'm 15 years from retiring and may not even be able to collect the social security I have paid into my whole life. My daughter can't find even a minimum wage full time job because there are no companies hiring ANYONE full time because they don't have to provide insurance or retirement benefits if they keep everyone at part time. So the clothing store at the mall where she works hires over 100 people and gives them 8 to 25 hours a week each and even the managers don't get full time hours! There is no fixing this shit either. Neither Hillary or Trump has an incentive to fix these problem and I honestly don't think they want to fix it.
Unread October 4th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Deezguy this is what Bill Clinton said yesterday at a rally in Michigan about Obamacare and this is a quote. So you have this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million people have heath care and then people who are out there busting it ,sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half. It's the craziest thing in the world.
My youngest sons employer stopped providing heath care last year and he now can't afford to be covered on his own. That sucks!
Hilary started out with good intentions 30 years ago. That didn't last long she is a political person
of the worst kind now.
I'm that person....My premiums doubled for shit coverage and I can't even opt out and choose not to have insurance or I'll get fined 2% of my annual income!! Why and how is this NOT illegal?
Unread October 4th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
of the worst kind now.
This is anecdotal, but my son along with sons and daughters of several friends that I know we're able to save on health insurance because they were able to stay on their parents health insurance policy while they were working there low-paying entry level jobs. My middle class gray collar worker neighbor was able to get health-insurance even with his pre-existing health condition. Something he wouldn't of been able to get before Obamacare. It definitely cost some of us more but it allows millions the ability to have health insurance instead of using emergency rooms as their health coverage.
If Hillary started with good intentions, at least she started! There is not much evidence of the Trump family providing community service.

Last edited by Deezguy; October 4th, 2016 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Used voice to text and there were errors.
Unread October 4th, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Well lets see how the kids feel about this when they are older then 26. Somethings about heath care like preexisting condition coverage will never change in the future. I will bet
money on it. FACT Hilary will continue a decline in the quality of life in America. Trump
well maybe it will be better or maybe even worse than Hilary.. Tough decision to make at the polls but for me I can't see betting on a sure loser. Some people wouldn't have the
balls to go against the system.
Unread October 5th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fact is even though Hillary had an idea, Obamacare took that idea in a whole different direction. Everybody has seen the interview of Obama's "architect" of it laughing his ass off admitting what a sham it was. Now even Bill Clinton said it is a crazy system. In California Gov. Brown with Obama's approval has legislation extending the benefits to "undocumented" illegal aliens (who won't be paying for it because they are not paying taxes) so as Clinton can see those paying for it are picking up the tab and those "kids" turning 26 and falling off the rolls of using their parents healthcare will have to start paying for their own, and anyone paying taxes will now be subject to the penalty for not having coverage...I have heard a report about it is due out before the election(which Obama was attempting to have NOT be made public until after the election) because it is not good news...everyone knows it is imploding, even Bill Clinton in his speech. Still this scenario does not qualify for a GOOD deed by Hillary.
Unread October 5th, 2016
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Someone asked for a list, here's a list,
No replies required
I don't expect the list to do anything more than possibly incite further discussion that will probably not sway anyone but only deepen the opinions we already have.

May pussy bless America and let's fuck again!
She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.
She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.
Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).
She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.
At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.
She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).
Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.
Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.
Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.
Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.
The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.
These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned. Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar. You do not have to support what she does or stands for. But she has accomplished things.
Unread October 5th, 2016
VIP User

Good post DD44DD. Even though I interrupt some of those actions differently than you
do at least someone is bringing out something positive about her. I still see how her shortfalls out weight anything positive she may have done-but that's me.
Unread October 11th, 2016
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I tried to think of something positive, but no such luck. What keeps coming to mind is the following about Hillary: lying about Benghazi, military not getting their votes counted, secret private server with classified material to hide her activities and now the department's inspector general and the FBI reported that Hillary Clinton misstated key facts about her use of private email and her own server for her work as secretary of state. Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies, and taking bribes from foreign countries, Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals, The IRS targeting conservatives, Libya into chaos, Turning our backs on Israel, Iraq in chaos, State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct, Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet, stole the White House furniture, silverware and china when Bill left Office. We find out that Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been doing Hillary’s dirty work. We find out that she had a pay to play scam through the Clinton’s foundation. We find out “Powell told her to use her own email, as he had done, except for classified communications, which he had sent and received via a State Department computer.” We find out that 40 times Hillary told the FBI she couldn’t remember or could not recall. Is she unfit to serve or just the best pathological liar ever with health issues? We find out that as the most qualified candidate she needs extra time to prepare for the debates in hiding, etc., etc., etc.

IF Hillary is elected President we are positively fucked!
Unread October 11th, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
I tried to think of something positive, but no such luck. What keeps coming to mind is the following about Hillary: lying about Benghazi, military not getting their votes counted, secret private server with classified material to hide her activities and now the department's inspector general and the FBI reported that Hillary Clinton misstated key facts about her use of private email and her own server for her work as secretary of state. Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies, and taking bribes from foreign countries, Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals, The IRS targeting conservatives, Libya into chaos, Turning our backs on Israel, Iraq in chaos, State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct, Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet, stole the White House furniture, silverware and china when Bill left Office. We find out that Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been doing Hillary’s dirty work. We find out that she had a pay to play scam through the Clinton’s foundation. We find out “Powell told her to use her own email, as he had done, except for classified communications, which he had sent and received via a State Department computer.” We find out that 40 times Hillary told the FBI she couldn’t remember or could not recall. Is she unfit to serve or just the best pathological liar ever with health issues? We find out that as the most qualified candidate she needs extra time to prepare for the debates in hiding, etc., etc., etc.

IF Hillary is elected President we are positively fucked!
Frankkim posted something of substance and yes for these reasons and more a person with a brain should be very concerned and afraid if Hilary is President. Then Lib followed this post with his typical Bull shit. Man he's too dumb to see how stupid he is.