Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread August 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
hard core rpubes, here! you guys live behind the orange curtain? heard it's turning Dem, sorry!
Just reality will sink in sooner or later. Sorry, not sorry. No Problem. I know about trade for the last 45 years.

Back then we had a corner on the "market" in domestic and foreign commercial and government shipping to and from the US. (Joke).

Fact: Our corner on the "market" 45 years ago was we moved 5% of trade. Foreign companies moved 95% of it.

Fact: Today things have picked up, (but not for us). We now move 1% of trade to and from the US. Foreign companies move 99% of all trade in and out of the US.

Do we call this Free trade, Fair trade, reciprocal trade, or just give away the store?

From every job in trade in the US that employs Americans there are 7 related jobs.

Go ahead and check out what I said. Medical jobs, tech jobs, service industry jobs won't carry it all. When the manufacturing base is gone everything will wind down to basically a level that we will not have any negotiating basis with those outside here that produce everything and how are you going to buy it if you are flipping burgers? All this fluff with Elon Musk getting Solar City...this model won't cut it.
Unread August 7th, 2016
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I usually don't get political, to much blood wasted in my brain. But since I can't look at reviews to see what else new might be out there( still waiting for my reviews to get posted)

But this whole jobs piece and make America great again. How many of the people that are protesting would do the majority of the types of jobs that are being done in foreign lands,

We want our I phones and whatnot but are we willing to be hunched over a bench day after day and assemble them.

Republicans and democrats aren't that different, if they would ALL stop pointing fingers, name calling and instead listen and perhaps work to create something new.

As for Hillary, I'm voting for her, wether it was her posing or not I think she has done some good over the years,

Of course I also think Obama did as good a job as was allowed by the prejudices that were working against him.

Here's a question for you,

How clean are the windows in your glass house today?
Unread August 7th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Murders

Many of you have probably seen this stuff already but those that have not will find it interesting. So maybe some could be coincidence but dozens and dozens can't be. I've know thousands of people in my life time and only know of 1 that committed suicide and none that died mysteriously or with questionable cause or motives.... Just sayin.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RA...ICS/BODIES.php
Unread August 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

DD44DD if you had ever felt the clintons backhand you would have a different point of view
Unread August 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

come on, MPKid,
i like you, but you can't possibly quote from these crazy sites... check this:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

If you don't like Hillary, do it for reasons of character or ideas. She's been attacked for over 20 years, investigated so many times, don't you think they would have found something? She's not the person that the Fox loonies have been trying to paint, it may stick with the non educated, which unfortunately seems to be mainstream in the GOP today, but you guys?!
Watch as Fox is shedding the old Ailes croonies and may eventually become a news channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Many of you have probably seen this stuff already but those that have not will find it interesting. So maybe some could be coincidence but dozens and dozens can't be. I've know thousands of people in my life time and only know of 1 that committed suicide and none that died mysteriously or with questionable cause or motives.... Just sayin.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RA...ICS/BODIES.php
Unread August 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

liar liar pants on fire and she got caught
And you supporters still turn a blind eye you might be educated but can you think ?
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I can and do "think" often, although on this site most of my thinking happens with the little head.

What I am challenged by is when thoughts and ideas are heckled and bullied, it's the bully energy that I am most challenged by, and my stomach turns when I see it appear in both parties and especially the media... When someone who disagrees is automatically labeled a loser....the president doesn't have that much power but they are the face of our nation. And as a global traveler I think we need to be working to have us be safe in the world rather than safe from the world....

This goes beyond political candidates to the way we treat each other and the people and belief systems around us....
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all left the OP in the dust....
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
come on, MPKid,
i like you, but you can't possibly quote from these crazy sites... check this:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

If you don't like Hillary, do it for reasons of character or ideas. She's been attacked for over 20 years, investigated so many times, don't you think they would have found something? She's not the person that the Fox loonies have been trying to paint, it may stick with the non educated, which unfortunately seems to be mainstream in the GOP today, but you guys?!
Watch as Fox is shedding the old Ailes croonies and may eventually become a news channel.
Yes...Snopes isn't going to go on record to say YES...The Clintons are involved with these murders and get the shit sued out of them. SURE every one of these deaths has a reasonable explanation but explain this... Most if not all of them had some kind of connection with the Clintons in one capacity or another and or investigations they were involved in. I even said maybe some are coincidence but how many people out there reading this (yourself included) know 2 or more people that have committed suicide? OK, now how many people know of 20 or more? Doesn't that in itself seem strange? I never said any of this was fact, just that it's interesting that so many people around this fine upstanding family have died. Don't worry all you Hillary lovers, she will be the next president. It's already been decided in the back room of the back room where these things get decided. The same way a man whose own family said he was born in Kenya along with his brother (who he has no relationship with) was made president and when it was brought up that people wanted to see his birth certificate he didn't have it! I don't know about you but I have mine and have known where it is my whole life. Why would a man that is running for president NOT have his? OK maybe he lost it while smoking weed in college... So they get him another certified copy issued from Hawaii. Then the only person on the planet that could ever confirm or deny it's authenticity dies in a plane "crash" where EVERYONE else survives? Guess it wasn't her lucky day! The plane lands on the water and everyone calmly walks off and enter the water, an hour later they are saved. Some of the passengers said they helped her get into her life jacket and held her hand...then she conveniently drops dead. My guess is it was ruled a suicide.
http://globalgrind.com/2014/01/10/pl...ificate-video/

There is better footage of the "Crash" than this but I can't find the full video.
Unread August 8th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default DD,Your Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
I usually don't get political, to much blood wasted in my brain. But since I can't look at reviews to see what else new might be out there( still waiting for my reviews to get posted)

But this whole jobs piece and make America great again. How many of the people that are protesting would do the majority of the types of jobs that are being done in foreign lands,

We want our I phones and whatnot but are we willing to be hunched over a bench day after day and assemble them.

Republicans and democrats aren't that different, if they would ALL stop pointing fingers, name calling and instead listen and perhaps work to create something new.

As for Hillary, I'm voting for her, wether it was her posing or not I think she has done some good over the years,

Of course I also think Obama did as good a job as was allowed by the prejudices that were working against him.

Here's a question for you,

How clean are the windows in your glass house today?
1. Prefer not to be thinking politics when I come here either. Some look in here and write a bit. Do not expect that all will have same opinion, and discourse is healthy.
2. Jobs piece and who will work...loosely phrased, but essentially I don't like the way it is going and I have a lot of years of seeing jobs and industries slowly dwindle in this country especially under the banner of trade deals that usually benefit foreign folks and cost us jobs. I believe that workers who lose their jobs in any certain industry who are unemployed or had to change fields would want to come back to original field especially if they knew it would be stable and pay well.
3. I phones and whatnot: yes, someone will.
4. Rep and Dems: yes and status quo is the general path of the Dems this time, but who can deny that Trump is not an establishment Rep, in fact not a real politician, but someone who has the attention of a lot of people who are not happy with the last 8-15 years direction? Trump is for change because his camp believes we cannot kick the can down the road this time.
5. Hillary and Obama, you are entitled to your opinion, apparently you are satisfied with the status quo. Tell you what Sanders wasn't, and so many of his supporters won't back Hillary and are surprised and shocked that Sanders finally caved to say that he will back her....I don't think that subject is totally over, IMHO.
6. How clean are the windows in my glass house today? Sorry, not sorry, don't have a glass house. That said house windows will be cleaner when I hire a maid. After all I am all for creating jobs and window cleaning is not all that is needed around here. You know the rest...don't need to bore you. As you know I value your input on site too just like I do others; 99 % have real points, and some don't agree but everybody can let fly...