Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 25th, 2011
Junior Puppy

acres91742
Default Michele Bachmann, hot or not?

10 years ago, I would have said hot. Now, she looks like a crinkly old lady underneath a facelift or two. Not only do her policies suck, she's not as cute as Palin, so why is she even a contender?
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she's real hot, but she is doable hot, I'd fuck her.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

No, not hot. Looks like another hatchet faced "Fox News Network" mean ass bitch. But then i don't like Sarah Palin's look either. Both of those ladies are old dried up bitches. I go to Christian church, but I am ashamed to be associated by denomination "Christian" with any of those hypocrite bitches.

Nothing on television makes me more irritated than Fox News or anything else on Fox. I see that shit at the gym and sometimes at work. All the women look old and mean with more than one plastic surgery done to their faces. Read like: Ann Coultier. Blond, old, hatchet face, ugly ass, mean woman. The men look like a bunch of "stuffed shirts" with ties on holding their pudgy, pasty, mostly white double chins up. You can see their faces are flushed and neck veins bulging with hypertension. Every now and then you see an "Oreo cookie stuffed shirt" Like a black member of the KuKluxKlan, preaching against his one races best interest. AKA Caine. Co-opted and indoctrinated ALA "conflict theory." Bourgeoisie vs. Proletariat.

One method used to keep people voting against their own interest is "You could be the next lottery winner too" kind of myth. You see it all the time. Yahoo: "Americas most Expensive Houses." 99.9% of the world and Americas general population are just trying to survive today, pay their bills and get some food to eat today. Who cares about 5 million dollar houses? But if you are really clever, a rocket scientist and a pizza entrepreneur you could be rich as well. It also helps a lot if you are born into a rich family. "Accident of birth." Like G W Bush. President by Accident of Birth.

I never paid attention to Fox news much before "Operation Shock and Awe." I was mostly neutral regarding Fox. Just another tv network pandering to the lowest common denominator of America.

Then March 2003 came around. i was new to the place where I work. I am from Ventura. A mostly liberal Democrat beach-town. I had just moved out to Los Angeles. I was literally quite shocked how tough, mean and rude most people are out here. It was quite the culture shock. Look at me now. I am tough and mean with the best of them now. I have come a long way. The wrong way, but a long way. That is when i adopted my tough persona. I was not like that before 2003.

I also was surprised how many fucking Republican conservatives their were out here. i thought they were all in Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Arizona, places like that. You know. The geographical/anatomical analogue of the "asshole, perineum and armpits" of America.

i remember seeing "Operation Shock and Awe" the bombing of Baghdad unfolding. It was on all the stations. But especially Fox News was digging that shit. I remember wondering "why Iraq, I thought those 911 guys were a bunch of Saudis and Pakistani nationals?" Can you imagine being the citizen of a country that suddenly America decided was it's enemy. so USA starts bombing the shit out of a major city. "Flash! Booom! crack-crak-crak-Boom!" With every explosion how many innocent people were mangled and killed? Many of those people probably admired America for our life style and freedom. Most of them did not like Saddam Hussein anymore than I liked for George W Bush. I guess that makes them"collateral damage." Right? And we wonder why they blow our troops up with IED's now? 10 years later, we are still there. What a colossal waste of tax payer money. The whole thing is probably a massive war crime. What an atrocity against mankind.

I bet Sarah Palin, Ann Coultier and Michele Bachman got real wet watching that shit on Fox News. that is why I hate Fox News and the whole Fox channel. Those 3 old ladies are creations of Fox News. Like when a baby takes a shit: "Look what i made! Ann Coultier, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman! What's that smell?"

Last edited by ichi the killer; September 26th, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

well over 100,000 Iraquis dead,
every other country is thinking: please Uncle Sam, next time, don't come save us!
That's how Bush-light got to change America's rep as the savior of the free world to the gangstas.
All these WW1 and WW2 heros must be cursing in their graves.
Unread September 27th, 2011
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Soldiers always fight for their country, but the ones who send them to fight all have hidden, selfish agendas. Even during the so-called "good" wars. All those wars we fought for "freedom." Give me a break.

That said, I'd do both Sarah and Michelle, and that lezbo harpy, Jane Velez-Mitchell too. Maybe not Ann Coulter though. Or Nancy Grace. Even I have my limits, if not standards.
Unread October 7th, 2011
VIP User

oldmeph has much to be proud ofoldmeph has much to be proud ofoldmeph has much to be proud ofoldmeph has much to be proud ofoldmeph has much to be proud ofoldmeph has much to be proud ofoldmeph has much to be proud ofoldmeph has much to be proud ofoldmeph has much to be proud of

I don't really care about politics. I would love to fuck Michelle Obama. But, I would also love to stick my dick into both Sarah and Michelle Bachman's mouth all the way in to choke them. And for the climax I would test Michelle's submissiveness by pulling it out and shooting my wad up her right nostril. Choke on that your right wing super bitch.

And for Ann Coultier I would kinda like to shit in her mouth. But really, I couldn't care less about politics. It doesn't make any difference.