Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 18th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just a Qustikon

If honesty is something you really care about, then there is truly no one to vote for.[/quote]

Much has been said about equating Trump to Hitler or Mussolini...nationalism = fascism. Also linking Trump to FDR and the Japanese Internment Camps. My mom, born in 32' has spoken about the "camps" for as long as I can remember, but still remains an ardent FDR supporter. Her dad was one of the guys that started the unions at the docks back in the 30's. My grandpa was a bad ass dude. I suspect he would spit in the face of the union thugs who run the workers today. I could be wrong. Never the met the guy.

I had a gay Trump supporter call me today asking me if I could support the candidate. He didn't come off right away as gay, but after talking for a few, he indicated that he was a male gay and supported Trump - calling me from.....San Francisco....

That takes some fuckin balls; even over the phone. We talked for a minute and I asked him about the LGBT - kids gotta figure out what bathroom to go into protocol.

Fuckin guy was straight up and said he thought that was confusing for kids and is supporting Trump because "his" gay community feels more comfortable with Trump.

My guess is that he's a business guy and sees a bushiness guy as a leader...

I could be wrong.

But...I wanna axe a kwestion foo....

Do you think that Donald Trump will cause more problems that Hillary?

Seriously. Please ask yourself that question

Last edited by alanthick; September 18th, 2016 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Poor Grammar
Unread September 18th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Political Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
If honesty is something you really care about, then there is truly no one to vote for.

But...I wanna axe a kwestion foo....

Do you think that Donald Trump will cause more problems that Hillary?

Seriously. Please ask yourself that question[/quote]

Alan, you sound loaded tonight, but regardless, this should be under the Political thread, right? Good question though...Think he will SOLVE more problems than Hillary, IMHO.

Last edited by marsean; September 18th, 2016 at 09:44 PM.
Unread September 22nd, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely loaded as often as possible my brutha....
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fact Check

Because of political, military, and public pressure, Roosevelt accepted the relocation proposal. On February 19, 1942, FDR signed Executive Order 9066 granting the War Department broad powers to create military exclusion areas. The order did not specifically mention the need to create internment camps. In practice it was used almost exclusively to intern Americans of Japanese descent.
There is a slight difference between FDR and Trump. Trump is spearheading the movement with ideas to racially profile and carry out unconstitutional stop-and-frisk procedures. He proposes unconstitutional religious tests and the surveillance of religious property.
FDR must bear some responsibility for internment camps but he did not propose the measures and he reluctantly approved an order that ultimately allowed their creation.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting info. I heard Al Sharpton on TV today saying something about the stop and frisk thing inferring that Trump is suggesting it. But did not hear Trump mention that. Deez, where did you fact check the stuff you mentioned about Trump, maybe snopes? I think the FDR stuff has basis in history, but again really it should be checked for historical significance: the cat's out of the bag for the WWII era.?
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Trump on Wednesday called for the nationwide broad use of the contentious stop-and-frisk policing strategy in America’s cities, embracing an aggressive tactic whose legality has been challenged and whose enforcement has been abandoned in New York.

"I think stop-and-frisk, in New York City, it was so incredible the way it worked," Trump said during a town hall by Fox News Host Sean Hannity.

In 2013, after 14 years of litigation a federal judge in New York City ruled the practice unconstitutional. The ruling found it allowed police to turn "a blind eye" on the "racially discriminatory manner" when the searches were carried out.

Former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton said in 2015 that the practice is “not a significant factor in the crime rate of this city.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/us...ters.html?_r=0

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...d-frisk-228486

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...demned-n652771
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

facts, people, trust facts and Trump makes no sense. Beyond dangerous even.
Unread September 23rd, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Trump on Wednesday called for the nationwide broad use of the contentious stop-and-frisk policing strategy in America’s cities, embracing an aggressive tactic whose legality has been challenged and whose enforcement has been abandoned in New York.

"I think stop-and-frisk, in New York City, it was so incredible the way it worked," Trump said during a town hall by Fox News Host Sean Hannity.

In 2013, after 14 years of litigation a federal judge in New York City ruled the practice unconstitutional. The ruling found it allowed police to turn "a blind eye" on the "racially discriminatory manner" when the searches were carried out.

Former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton said in 2015 that the practice is “not a significant factor in the crime rate of this city.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/us...ters.html?_r=0

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...d-frisk-228486

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...demned-n652771
Although sources are widely available online, thanks Libertine for listing the sources discussing Trump's ramblings and saving me the trouble to do so.
Unread September 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Although sources are widely available online, thanks Libertine for listing the sources discussing Trump's ramblings and saving me the trouble to do so.

Yeah Cool.