Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 1st, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute
Default America or Bust

Just a question here. Let's put the ISIS infiltrators aside, although it is probable that ISIS will infiltrate the Syrian refugees.

The Question is: Why are the surrounding countries not setting up safe zones? UAE, Qatar, etc...for these victims of Jihad? Why?

Jordan, God bless her pointed little head is at least trying, but these fucks who have lowered the oil prices purposely to shut out western influence (Sorry Barry, only your sycophants believe that you had anything to do with low gas prices) have us all blinded.

When are we going to pull our heads out of our asses, man up, and start kicking some ass again?

American energy independence can halt Jihadism.

Repeat after me: American energy independence can halt Jihadism.

Serioulsy: How could anyone vote for Hillary? Jeb! and family? Glenn Beck? Even fuckin Krautenheimer has decided to sorta kinda get into the Trumpmobile.

For Cryin out loud...Mr. Aleppo? Really? Nice guy but put down the fucking bong fool.

Speaking of which, yes Marsean I'm drinking again...but can you really blame me?

Hugs and kisses