Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 29th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Positive Things About Hillary: The List

Pumpagain69 made a good point in another thread. We've seen a lot lately in this forum and in the media about how Trump is such a dick and unqualified to be president. What we haven't seen a lot of, either here or in the media, is how wonderful his esteemed opponent is, and how her record demonstrates that she will be not just adequate, but a truly great president.

So, all you Hillary fans, here is your chance to spell it out for the rest of us dummkopfs why we should vote for Hillary.

But there's a catch: I'm inviting you to list her good qualities and accomplishments, that's it.

Not her promises. Not the notion that anyone is better than Trump, or what insane thing he said the other day. Just her merits. That's it. Should be easy, if she is truly a good candidate in her own right.

How about it? Anyone? Let's start a list of good things about Hillary!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

1. She stood by her cheating husband through several "Bill fucked who?" scandals
2. She is a world class liar.

That's all I could come up with....
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
1. She stood by her cheating husband through several "Bill fucked who?" scandals
2. She is a world class liar.

That's all I could come up with....
Kid, I said list her GOOD qualities and accomplishments.

Libertine, help us out here.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute
Default I believe libertine just chocked on his tongue

I can't think of anything
Unread September 30th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

She laid the ground work for Obama care back in 93'
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

I don't think we are giving her the credit she is due. While secretary of state
she ran a very successful " pay for play " while diplomatically addressing mourners
of lost lives she had the responsibility to protect by saying at this time what
difference does it make lets move on. Not just anyone could pull this off.
What a gifted woman.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I thought being a world class liar is a positive. It sure helps with her political career. Also standing by her husband shows she a dedicated family person. LOL
Unread October 4th, 2016
VIP User

Notice how this thread got started 4 days ago and nobody has put anything positive about Hillary. BUT...since this thread started our boy Lib has posted a dozen more posts bashing Trump! Hmmm....I think that speaks volumes!
Unread October 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Notice how this thread got started 4 days ago and nobody has put anything positive about Hillary. BUT...since this thread started our boy Lib has posted a dozen more posts bashing Trump! Hmmm....I think that speaks volumes!
Indeed. I thought maybe it was just me, but I couldn't think of one good thing to say about her either. Not one. Aside from those who will automatically vote for her simply because she's a woman and/or the Democratic candidate (in other words, any woman or Democrat would do), I think her entire appeal is that she's not Trump. That's it. Kind of like the latest SNL skit where at the debate Kate McKinnon's Hillary character was happy to just sit there and watch Trump self-destruct. No need for her to say anything. Considering what a disaster Trump is, any opponent should win by a landslide, but HRC will likely just squeak by, indicating that she does NOT have a "mandate from the people."
Unread October 4th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Service

It's admirable to hear that an individual graduates from law school and chooses community service. It's even greater when they are serving the community while they are attending school. Not many of us are willing to put in that sort of effort while attending and after graduation from school. I certainly didn't.
Some of us and our offspring choose to go directly into business in order to make that fortune for ourselves. We might say Our empire is creating thousands and thousands of jobs. Unfortunately many of those jobs are low-paying. Some positions without healthcare before Obamacare. Some positions are not even qualified for healthcare. I don't think Obamacare is offered in Malaysia, China and Bangladesh.
This discussion will inevitably discuss the recent possible misdeeds and the ability to make things great. It's nice to discuss the good things a person did for the community before they had any idea they would enter politics.
On a grand scale, helping school children or fighting working to establish children's healthcare may not seem as big a sacrifice as building tall buildings or winning business negotiations with foreign organizations. But, it means a lot to those small communities.