Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 12th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold
Default Rip-off in the O.C.

I live in Los Angeles and the mongering is good--maybe not as good as the past but a well-informed hobbyist can still have plenty of positive experiences. Orange County is a little less fortunate. Tends to be very high prices for less than great talent. But I drive a lot and I know a few places that serve my needs.
I know rip-offs come with the game. I been doing this almost 40 years and I've had streetwalkers jump out of the car with my cash. In a parlor, we've all had the bait and switch. But I've never been so blatantly taken advantage of in a well-known establishment as I was this week. I was going down the 405 on Monday and I forgot that my go to place in Lake Forest is closed on Mondays. I hit Backpage and found a place across the freeway with a provocative ad and I headed over there.
Its located in an Industrial park on Tyson? Way. The place didn't even have a Massage sign--it said "IN-Art" or something. Greeted by a petite Chinese lady with a tight little body who said she was Coco. $50 house fee and the massage was ok. So far so good. On the flip, she smiled and asked what I wanted. I said everything and she smiled and said she needed a $120 tip. A little high but normal for the O.C. I turned over the cash and she continued rubbing my thigh and chest but never came close to the target zone. I started to grope a little but she pushed me away saying my hands were cold. I rubbed them together to warm up and tried again. I got elbow blocked. She continued to block me and meanwhile I'm seeing no sign of clothes coming off or her hands getting any closer.
She continued to move her hands in a circle on my thighs and chest. I reminded her I just gave her 120 and it was time to have some fun. For that fee we would all expect fs and/or bbbj. She just said "massage only." I finally just jumped off the table and left. I've been very fortunate over the years with generous providers so I figured I was do a clunker. I couldn't afford a scene and she kept looking outside the room door as if someone else was there in case I went ballistic. I quietly dressed and stormed out. A dude was coming in as I was leaving and I warned him to stay away, but he went in anyway. Stay away, my friends
Unread April 12th, 2017
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Any reason you didn't attempt a partial refund, explaining you agreed to "everything"? Maybe she took advantage of the vague wording and gave the least possible service she could get away with, and she did. That's a real bummer, and even though we all know better than to tip up front, it's hard to say no when you're in their hands. Thanks for the warning, sorry you got stung by this lady.
Unread April 12th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Going in Blind on BP info

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
I live in Los Angeles and the mongering is good--maybe not as good as the past but a well-informed hobbyist can still have plenty of positive experiences. Orange County is a little less fortunate. Tends to be very high prices for less than great talent. But I drive a lot and I know a few places that serve my needs.
I know rip-offs come with the game. I been doing this almost 40 years and I've had streetwalkers jump out of the car with my cash. In a parlor, we've all had the bait and switch. But I've never been so blatantly taken advantage of in a well-known establishment as I was this week. I was going down the 405 on Monday and I forgot that my go to place in Lake Forest is closed on Mondays. I hit Backpage and found a place across the freeway with a provocative ad and I headed over there.
Its located in an Industrial park on Tyson? Way. The place didn't even have a Massage sign--it said "IN-Art" or something. Greeted by a petite Chinese lady with a tight little body who said she was Coco. $50 house fee and the massage was ok. So far so good. On the flip, she smiled and asked what I wanted. I said everything and she smiled and said she needed a $120 tip. A little high but normal for the O.C. I turned over the cash and she continued rubbing my thigh and chest but never came close to the target zone. I started to grope a little but she pushed me away saying my hands were cold. I rubbed them together to warm up and tried again. I got elbow blocked. She continued to block me and meanwhile I'm seeing no sign of clothes coming off or her hands getting any closer.
She continued to move her hands in a circle on my thighs and chest. I reminded her I just gave her 120 and it was time to have some fun. For that fee we would all expect fs and/or bbbj. She just said "massage only." I finally just jumped off the table and left. I've been very fortunate over the years with generous providers so I figured I was do a clunker. I couldn't afford a scene and she kept looking outside the room door as if someone else was there in case I went ballistic. I quietly dressed and stormed out. A dude was coming in as I was leaving and I warned him to stay away, but he went in anyway. Stay away, my friends

Unfortunately you had the bad experience the hard way. The owner(one Joanna) of there had a place long ago in San Pedro(that Indie Fiona had worked and trained at her San Pedro place, then went on her own and reviews of that place may be here still but old info, not sure if it is still there), then another in Menifee, and another in Carlsbad. I had her info in a chat on WeChat and had not even tried to contact for more than 2 years ago when I went into her Carlsbad location. When I got there at the time it was a real money mill operation, they had a gal answering phone calls and on a laptop constantly setting up more ads that were very intriguing. They were charging $50hhr/$70hr and you thought you would get good service. While I was there in reception room trying to decide if to get massage, 2 girls were available but not too becoming, there were 3 massage rooms all filled up, and 3 other mongers came in while I was there for 5 minutes. They were lined up on the couch. I left. Thank goodness for intuition. All those places are gone. I never heard anything good about that place or the others. Failed I believe due to declining business due to a rip off operation it seems. So recently when contacted her she confirmed she had one place only now with the name "INI ART" on the door at this location: 22921 Triton Way, suite 125, Laguna Hills, Ca. Also there is another place across in same building I have no info on, so watch out if no intel. Phone I have may not be accurate by now...mobile: 949-529-1554(her personal), work phone: 714-858-1212. Buyer Beware. By what jen6492 describes, I am not surprised. There are 3 tried and true places close by that area for those in need I would go to before trying the place noted above. They are: Lakeview on Mouton Pkwy, Ultimate on Verdugo Dr., and Valencia Day on Paseo De Valencia. Makes a case for doing due diligence on research before going in blind. Don't have to tell you that's what MPR is for, and that BP makes no assurances of the quality or accuracy of their posted ads. Beyond that, at end when you knew you were being ripped, if it were me, I would have demanded back the tip money that you wanted to retain after this service and explained to her that you had paid the house fee that covered the massage which was all she was willing to give after asking you what else you wanted and agreeing she would need $120 tip for the "everything" you asked for but she was unwilling to give you. No?
Unread April 12th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. I find the prices to be opposite of your findings. Although the San Gabriel Valley seems to offer the best bargains, my experience has been that Orange County is far less expensive then the midtown and westside area of Los Angeles.
In any event, it definitely is a good idea to be weary of an unknown shop. Using MPR for some research is a good safety measure. If no reviews are out there and you're TOFFT, hold that tip until services are rendered.
Do you have any specific location info to share so that other mongers can steer clear? Sorry for the loss. Posting additional info, like the ad or phone number, will help other mongers to stay away.
Unread April 12th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Interesting. I find the prices to be opposite of your findings. Although the San Gabriel Valley seems to offer the best bargains, my experience has been that Orange County is far less expensive then the midtown and westside area of Los Angeles.
In any event, it definitely is a good idea to be weary of an unknown shop. Using MPR for some research is a good safety measure. If no reviews are out there and you're TOFFT, hold that tip until services are rendered.
Do you have any specific location info to share so that other mongers can steer clear? Sorry for the loss. Posting additional info, like the ad or phone number, will help other mongers to stay away.

Deez, maybe my reply with info from owner and full address passed in electronic transmission. Yes sorry for his loss, and you gave the key, holding tip until services rendered. I did not have the ad handy to post, but gave the rest of the info that came straight from the owner. See my post above. And jen sorry again you had such a bad go.
Unread April 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Yea, location given by Marsean is correct: 22921 Triton Way, suite 125, Laguna Hills, Ca. Avoid it like the plague boys and I'm happy to see the word get out. I was in a hurry after finding out my go-to place was closed and I had another appointment so little time for scouting or research. I went on instinct. I never mention any specific services or expectations when handing over the tip because I want to avoid incrimination. If you mention money and sex in the same sentence and its a sting then they got you. I was also afraid to say too much because she left the massage room door open and I got the feeling there was someone listening and I didn't know if was LE or just papasan with a baseball bat. I didn't ask for my tip back because a tip is a gift and something inside me made me think that to be such a greedy bitch she must need the money more than me. I make a very comfortable living and I'm going to survive a 120 hit. I'm a very nice guy and that has always served me well with providers--they love that I am polite, clean, and respectful. I don't like confrontation and didn't feel like creating a scene. I figured I would get back at them by putting the word out and maybe hurting their bottom line.
Unread April 13th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

This brings back memories. This was one of the first places I went to when I started mongering. I hadn't discovered MPR yet and went to Triton based on their suggestive ad. Don't know how that place stays open. The MT's are old and ugly, service is poor. They can't even give a good massage.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Unread April 18th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I thought this really warranted a THREAD, here...

http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15080
Unread April 18th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

This shit is happening more n more lately. Shit ton of places advertising Nuru and B2B. Only to go there and it's a viet auntie shop charging an arm and leg just to get naked
Unread April 18th, 2017
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

circular thread with the links... LOL