Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 4th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I've asked many times for a HE during the massage. Actually, I do not ask. I just start to sing a song happy happy ending happy happy ending. This gets the gal laughing her ass off and most often them putting their hands over my mouth because customers are in the other room. has anyone ever heard me sing in a room? happy happy ending. if you ever hear the song, you know 1drmain is in the other room.
Unread August 26th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts

Asking up front is just stupid, and all but guarantees you won't get a HE. It's even dumber to ask over the phone. I've found that some MPs seem reluctant to give out ANY information on the phone, let alone whether they offer HE!

I'll give a piece of advice for any newbies though. So far, I've never had any problems just wiggling my fingers. The girls usually get the clue and will bring themselves close enough for me to touch. If they seem receptive it always leads to a HE. No, I'm not saying grope them or anything. If they don't move closer to your fingers, its just a legit massage and they don't want you touching them. But I've had some women practically throw their pussies at me when I do this.

Also, do your homework before hand. If there are reviews of an MP or a particular provider, then you probably know whether they put out or not.