Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

6relief is infamous around these parts

Ok..I'm new to the site and this "hobby". Only a few visits to a couple of MP's. Have posted no reviews yet. Still gettin the lay of the land. Have passed by Moon Spa a number of times but I thought that it was a foot massage place.
So what is the story on this Lisa who you more established guys speak of. Is there a thinly veiled warning here? Thanks for your answers.
Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6relief View Post
Ok..I'm new to the site and this "hobby". Only a few visits to a couple of MP's. Have posted no reviews yet. Still gettin the lay of the land. Have passed by Moon Spa a number of times but I thought that it was a foot massage place.
So what is the story on this Lisa who you more established guys speak of. Is there a thinly veiled warning here? Thanks for your answers.
This is not a thinly veiled warning it is one in 6ft high neon letters, my advise is ,do not walk in book ahead or you may get Lisa and that could put you of the hobby for life!!
Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6relief View Post
Learn how to do a search of the reviews and discussion boards, and you will find plenty of material on Lisa from SENINA!
Unread May 1st, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

This site has all the information anyone would want for background on any place or anyone. Spend some time to explore. You'll find more than you expect.