Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread July 23rd, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road
Default All about the green

This is a test for all of you degenerates out there lol,supposed you go into a spa,you do your thing and get what you want,your are happy as shit right,ok, now instead of tipping her,you give her a big smile and leave...Now you go back to the same girl,and I don't care who or what she looks like ,young ,old skinny, fat ,toothless ,whatever, I bet my house you aint getting diddly squat.All I am saying is ,ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,no money no honey.Same goes with civilian cunts,they are all the same,thats why you see some 20 something hottie,with some old, old fart,why , cause he has MONEY.
Unread July 24th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

I know one place I could go, get happy, and walk away without a tip and still be taken care of on the next visit. It's rare though. I'm sure many girls are aware that we wouldn't be going to them if we didn't have some attraction to them either. It's the same old same old. Men trade success (money) for looks. Marriage is a twisted form of prostitution. Women want successful men and men want sex from women.
Unread July 24th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

diavolos: If your boss neglected to give you a paycheck, or if you were a salesperson and only got your base salary rather than your commission, would you report to work the next week? True, it's all about the money, but not just for working girls.

Gherk
Unread July 24th, 2014
VIP User

All right you guys ,maybe I am not clear enough,in what I am trying to get across,Big steve,i am not talking about the ones we have spent money on to cultivate, talking about a new girl,if you don't tip her ,you aint getting nada ...Gherk nice to hear from you,this has nothing to do with her employment,you pay for the massage, she has to give you one,talking about,if you don't give tip,you shit out of luck,you walking out with blue balls.Again no money no honey.
Unread July 24th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

"D" Bro....you talking to those Mongers who are still in "Monger 101" school?
It cant be meant for the vets in "Monger 404" classes that I teach.

Any Monger that stiffs a girl, (no pun intended) probably would never go back anyway because he knows what he did, and is a pure fucking asshole in every phase of his useless life.
Mongers that short girls on tips will fuck around anyone in any service biz out there. Restaurants, Taxi, anything where it is proper to tip, they probably dont care, and have a private chuckle to themselves as they know they are hurting/pissing someone off by the actions of not tipping. FUCK THEM...THEY ARE PURE WHALE SHIT!
Unread July 24th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
"D" Bro....you talking to those Mongers who are still in "Monger 101" school?
It cant be meant for the vets in "Monger 404" classes that I teach.

Any Monger that stiffs a girl, (no pun intended) probably would never go back anyway because he knows what he did, and is a pure fucking asshole in every phase of his useless life.
Mongers that short girls on tips will fuck around anyone in any service biz out there. Restaurants, Taxi, anything where it is proper to tip, they probably dont care, and have a private chuckle to themselves as they know they are hurting/pissing someone off by the actions of not tipping. FUCK THEM...THEY ARE PURE WHALE SHIT!
SG not trying to teach anybody, if any dumbbell out there needs schooling on how to go about mongering, I advise them to see you or Doc ,all I am saying is ,it takes green to get with any woman,and I don't care if you spent it on a room ,dinner ,drinks,etc...Hell ,this goes back to the stone age.
Unread July 24th, 2014
VIP User

super8 is infamous around these parts

Amen, sua. You are so right on ... A STIFF IS A STIFF IS A STIFF!!!
Unread July 25th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
SG not trying to teach anybody, if any dumbbell out there needs schooling on how to go about mongering, I advise them to see you or Doc ,all I am saying is ,it takes green to get with any woman,and I don't care if you spent it on a room ,dinner ,drinks,etc...Hell ,this goes back to the stone age.
....And that, I agree 100% with you...at least initially!