Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 20th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default Asshole Mongers....

Well, Im gonna do it again.
I had a light day so I went to see some old friends and a new one today.
I talked to 3 girls and 2 were going to quit the massage biz and one, the new one, hated it already. A blistering 3 weeks in.
They all said basically the same thing.....something is wrong with the customers lately. I asked why, and what do they mean. They all said the Mongers were very insulting and disrespectful to them in ways that is very difficult to handle anymore, hence 2 were out as soon as their legit job applications in another biz were ok'd, and the one said she would stick it out a little while longer as a favor to a friend.
I didnt want to get to personal, but I brought some things up that I know they dont like, and they all said it is much more then that. Im sure seasoned Mongers can figure that out.
So, I have to ask any Monger who has balls enough to answer this question...WTF is wrong with you?
Have you never touched and ass or a tit before? How about seen one or two?
Does it turn you on to rip at her clothes when she is pulling away from you?
Do you enjoy bruising her arms as you try to pin her down?
Do you know enough English to understand what NO means, or is the word to long and difficult to understand.
There is more, but Im sure you loser mother fuckers that do this, know what I am asking...
How would feel if your family member had to put up with this shit?
.....and then some of us Mongers wonder why the girls are so bitchy, and rude sometimes with us, and also like and appreciate a Monger who actually treats them like a woman.
So c'mon you "studly" loser Pricks, answer some of these questions so I can get a feel of just how useless you are to women, not just in spas, but everywhere!
Unread May 20th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard the same thing from this very nice Chinese lady I've come to know. She said some prick was so pissed he pushed the table and it sounded like the jack wad was trying to pin her against the wall like that. She was so matter of fact about it and told him in a nice way to get the fuck out. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I talked to 3 girls and 2 were going to quit the massage biz and one, the new one, hated it already. A blistering 3 weeks in.
They all said basically the same thing.....something is wrong with the customers lately. I asked why, and what do they mean. They all said the Mongers were very insulting and disrespectful to them in ways that is very difficult to handle anymore, hence 2 were out as soon as their legit job applications in another biz were ok'd, and the one said she would stick it out a little while longer as a favor to a friend.
I didnt want to get to personal, but I brought some things up that I know they dont like, and they all said it is much more then that. Im sure seasoned Mongers can figure that out.
So, I have to ask any Monger who has balls enough to answer this question...WTF is wrong with you?
Do you know enough English to understand what NO means, or is the word to long and difficult to understand.
There is more, but Im sure you loser mother fuckers that do this, know what I am asking...
.....and then some of us Mongers wonder why the girls are so bitchy, and rude sometimes with us, and also like and appreciate a Monger who actually treats them like a woman.
So c'mon you "studly" loser Pricks, answer some of these questions so I can get a feel of just how useless you are to women, not just in spas, but everywhere!
Unread May 20th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
Besides being completely lame, like you said Sua, it makes the girls hinkey and bitchy and I don't blame them. We all have our ATF's that talk about shit head mongers that are forceful, rude, and penny pinchers.

On the other hand it makes respectful gents that want to provide BFE whenever possible that much more attractive....
Unread May 20th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Here is my 2 cents on this,Sua my friend, I understand where you coming from,i am just as mad as you brother,i have lady friends in the Spas as you know,and they tell me things.....but nothing like you describing...Unless your venting....dont waste your breath on ASSHOLES ,they will NEVER get it, I am not a brain Doctor,but this kind of people are sick ,and need some serious help,they are the kind of people you hear on the news, matter of fact, some ASSHOLE lawyer in Seattle,got 25 years in jail for raping 5 Spa girls,can you beat that... a RAPIST and A LAWYER,it takes all kind,i guess.
Unread May 22nd, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Besides being completely lame, like you said Sua, it makes the girls hinkey and bitchy and I don't blame them. We all have our ATF's that talk about shit head mongers that are forceful, rude, and penny pinchers.

On the other hand it makes respectful gents that want to provide BFE whenever possible that much more attractive....
I actually learned something today an want to say thanks.....BFE!
Never once have I seen or heard that in all my years Mongering.
Great stuff!
Unread May 24th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

What all these A holes do not seem to understand is that these ladies have feelings and limits ,most mongers understand this some more than others,I have found a few kind words and gestures work better than a $20 bill!