Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 8th, 2014
VIP User

codliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I personally would go further mpkid. The last month i have recieved many strange pm's. I honestly believe this site has many lurkers either LE or girls or their S
O's.
I am in the same boat as far as the strange PM's. A lot of in-depth questions. Seems a little odd... even for this board.
Unread May 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont have the most credible confirmation on this, but I heard a few nights ago at a Viet sports bar on Brookhurst, where several mp gals come here to unwind after work talking about Tiffanys bust. It sounded like she is not only shut down, but will be deported back to the motherland! The girls were pretty scared and gossipy after a few cognacs...they were mostly speaking Viet, but another drunk buddy I made that night was translating a few tg
things. I pretended not to be intereted too much. Too bad for Tiffany, she should have stuck with nails and under the radar if she wanted a better life. What a shame!

Can anyone else confirm this? Dont want to start a rumor and next thing you know, she back up giving the polish to our poles...
Unread May 12th, 2014
Junior Puppy

bmurphy

That's really sad and unfortunate if you're right.
Unread May 18th, 2014
Junior Puppy

swaggyT is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmurphy View Post
That's really sad and unfortunate if you're right.
Pimping ain't easy!