Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 17th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Haha, good topic... I had a similar conversation with myself last night... How much is to much. I was in hawaii for 10 days and visited 3 amp's. two days later I was off to Phoenix, and visited an 1 amp. Back in LA the next week I racked another 2 visits to amp. That's 6 in a little under 1 month.. I run and play golf, so I really need the massage ...and of course want the extras..but I was thinking maybe I can visit the legit shops twice a month, and spend a little extra on a high quality girl once a month.
Unread February 18th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Instead of Hawaii, you could have gone to Viet Nam or Myanmar for the ten days and done two a night for about the same money!
Unread February 18th, 2013
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

When the ATM stops giving me cash then I know it's time to slow down.
Unread March 6th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

I'm not into the South Asia (viet,thai,filipino)girls that much...I prefer Japanese, Korean and Chinese. The taller the better for me. I have a tall Asian girl fetish !
Unread March 6th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Try Shanghai. I am working there lately, and there are plenty, plenty of rail thin girls over 6 feet, and love a man who is taller.
Unread March 8th, 2013
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

I love this kind of cost justification.
If you are a man that frequently dates different women, first of all good for you.
If you date once or twice a week, go to a nice restaurant, nice club, movies and drinks after etc all in the name of getting your oar waxed, then you would spend about $300-400 a week.

Simple math now.....lets say you are little more dating high roller guy and its about $400 a week.

$400x 8 dates a month=3200 a month
$3200 a month x 12=$38,400 a year.
....and no guarantee you are gonna get your oar waxed.

Take that figure and play with it anyway you want and you still have no guarantee for some Trim.

PFP Spas? Pretty much a guarantee that you will be sharing your DNA somewhere and it will be much cheaper, and much less drama and danger, meaning no SO to find out.
Unread March 8th, 2013
VIP User

Sua gua I don't really understand your argument. If your married and mongerning,I'm guessing you just want some strange. But if your a single guy,and your only contact with woman is from an amp, you got to be pretty fucked up in mind. Dating and mongerning is a good balance. Talking your way into some pussy is one of the joys of life. Also knowing you can shell out a few bucks and fuck a variety of woman without hassle is also a comfort and one of perks of being a man.

I just had a week long trip to SF driving up hwy 1,with a Japanese (35) woman from Tokyo
We fucked every night...A few days later I visited ( for the first time) Nancy or Linda in Alhambra...sorry I didn't get her name, just know she had a nice pair of breast... lol
Unread March 9th, 2013
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Sua gua I don't really understand your argument. If your married and mongerning,I'm guessing you just want some strange. But if your a single guy,and your only contact with woman is from an amp, you got to be pretty fucked up in mind. Dating and mongerning is a good balance. Talking your way into some pussy is one of the joys of life. Also knowing you can shell out a few bucks and fuck a variety of woman without hassle is also a comfort and one of perks of being a man.

I just had a week long trip to SF driving up hwy 1,with a Japanese (35) woman from Tokyo
We fucked every night...A few days later I visited ( for the first time) Nancy or Linda in Alhambra...sorry I didn't get her name, just know she had a nice pair of breast... lol
There is no argument here.
The POINT is that if you think mongering is expensive, dating away from mongering is more expensive....thats all!
Unread March 9th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Women are expensive. I aggree. As Uncle Meats says "Money is the mating plumage of the male human."
Unread March 10th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post

Damn you WillB! I'm still looking for a Japanese provider! I'm going to see a couple in Vegas in a couple of weeks. Was this one you took a road trip with the one from Honolulu?