Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 5th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
Is the chase for pussy so great that you'd sacrifice your status quo life? I want the American dream with some action on the side. That rush doesn't last forever and I don't want to die alone. Does anyone here give a shit about their kids??
Nietche...my favorite phillospher wrote: translated.."If you are not willing to write in your own blood then your writing is unworthy reading."

"I loveth best the man who makes his own greatest virtue his tragedy."

Thus spake the zarathustra.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Children are collaterlal damage. We are fighting a war here!
VIP User

You always die alone. I have seen many many people die and they always die alone. As it should be. It is "yours." Your death.