Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 21st, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kumarfuckannie

Just wondering how much longer MPR mod's and admin are going to put up with this looney tune and his bullshit reviews> He is obviously a fraud and targets my favorite my agent with reviews of girls that he or his brother (Mitilesh on TER) could not possibly have seen. For one thing, Kimi has blocked/black listed these guys on her WeChat and HX accounts. Also, the girls are given their photos so if they show up, don't answer the door. Sad thing is that Kumar's brother is actually a nice guy. He was a driver for the girls at Pussy Ridge in Rowland Heights. Kumar is just a love rejected guy from my review of Original Annie (see my review here). All of his reviews here and on TER are bullshit. MPR admins and Mods - why do you subject us to this asshole's drama?
Unread July 10th, 2017
Junior Puppy

AnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these parts
Default @redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
Just wondering how much longer MPR mod's and admin are going to put up with this looney tune and his bullshit reviews> He is obviously a fraud and targets my favorite my agent with reviews of girls that he or his brother (Mitilesh on TER) could not possibly have seen. For one thing, Kimi has blocked/black listed these guys on her WeChat and HX accounts. Also, the girls are given their photos so if they show up, don't answer the door. Sad thing is that Kumar's brother is actually a nice guy. He was a driver for the girls at Pussy Ridge in Rowland Heights. Kumar is just a love rejected guy from my review of Original Annie (see my review here). All of his reviews here and on TER are bullshit. MPR admins and Mods - why do you subject us to this asshole's drama?
I told you redfish i do not have brotherrrr and i keep driver for my own car here in SGV as well as in Dubai.

i am not lonely guys and rejected. Again you are telling fabricated story as you do in reviews.and MODs are aware on MP and TER.yes story telling is you lifeline.
Unread July 12th, 2017
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Yup completely understand his whole statement. Wtf
Unread July 12th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default A member here wants to kill me

7/12/17 from Kumarfuckannie today:
see my agenda is successful and my dogs have bitten U twice. Now another
set of dogs with tats on neck from Al....S is on mission. Ur so called boss
knows him as earlier he was working under him. RED....fish will go to sea
for swimming and settled there. If do not understand go to your real house
agent who has let you house on rent and do not fake you are in villa....and
desert and farm house etc.U will get lesson form me which you had never
imagine even in dream. Yes i am in DUBAI and coming tomorrow LA and come to
welcome me at airport and see how many people come there to receive
me. Annie has not told you i am green card holder and invested $14 million
in farm house in city of industries. you are welcome to my firm house for
nice vergine pot to smoke with my dogs. you have not notice my avtar
photo. You are small baby in my world just like frog in well dos not
know the sea....?
Unread July 13th, 2017
Junior Puppy

AnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these partsAnnieFuckKumar is infamous around these parts
Default @redfish

This the PM redfish send to me and not only this but taken my mom name. I have replied back but deleted. I have only one question is MPR and its D B is run by a bunch of pimps....? This Redfish is already banned on TER.
Subject : RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: annie

I will be waiting for your"dog". Why don't you do it yourself?
You are a coward and threaten to send a paper boy? You are stupid and a
coward. Do it yourself. Go up to the desert and approach my house and
meet me you fucking dumbass. You know where I live. I know where you live.
I have a hole already dug in the backyard if you even step 100 yards from
me and Annie. Fuck off you stupid bitch. Only serious G's step away from
my door alive, and you ain't one of them.
Unread July 13th, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I'm scratching myself as I read this.
Unread July 14th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

I have received dozens of similar, whacky PMs from this Kumar dude. I honestly don't even understand most of them. He definitely spends a lot of time and effort writing them though.
Unread July 14th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

IS this why Libertine imposed the New Rules? http://www.mpreviews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15226
Unread July 14th, 2017
Junior Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
I have received dozens of similar, whacky PMs from this Kumar dude. I honestly don't even understand most of them. He definitely spends a lot of time and effort writing them though.
but without knowing me , you pm me first.... then i have replied to you. I did not pm you first.
Unread July 15th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieFuckKumar View Post
but without knowing me , you pm me first.... then i have replied to you. I did not pm you first.
Yup, I don't know you. All I know is you write bogus reviews of girls from cacutieclub. I asked you why and in return I was deluged with the whack job replies.