Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 13th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Back to stinky ladies. I was with a civilian Korean lady this evening. She had just gotten off work. She said she needed a shower. I sat in the bathroom and chatted with her while she took a long shower. I even saw her wash her cooter.
I figured she was clean with a nice fresh kitty, I needed to munch on it. Well, the taste was good but there was still a noticeable smell. It was probably because of her Kim chee diet. That smell would not go away.
Dayumm,

I sure don't like to generalize about nationalities but I think regardless of nationalities or diet, the ones who sit on the throne and use a bowl or an actual douche get to a much fresher smell down there, long story short, just a shower unless they have a mobil shower head like a shower massage, they cannot wash thoroughly inside in regular shower to take care of some odors and smells down there in their cooter.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calirican41 View Post
Pat,

I had an experience once in Cypress. The Korean lady smelled clean and we had FS. While I was banging her I had her legs up and then this oder started to come out. It was gross! That smell stayed with me for days and it almost made me throw up.

Are you going to continue eating Kim chee? Lol
calirican,
I'm going to keep eating it and lots of other dishes that have garlic. Raw garlic is the best for you and if you research almost around the world it is used in food for beneficial properties that lead to your health. Once garlic is cooked too much however it loses some of it's effectiveness, so better to just braise it if it needs to be cooked at all. However we all know of the smell factor in the mouth and what oozes out of ones pores if a lot is consumed, how much the odor lingers in a cooter I really can't tell you.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calirican41 View Post
Pat,

I had an experience once in Cypress. The Korean lady smelled clean and we had FS. While I was banging her I had her legs up and then this oder started to come out. It was gross! That smell stayed with me for days and it almost made me throw up.

Are you going to continue eating Kim chee? Lol
One of my staples! I love cucumber Kim chi, oi-sobagi.
Unread December 14th, 2017
VIP User

Applemac is a splendid one to beholdApplemac is a splendid one to beholdApplemac is a splendid one to beholdApplemac is a splendid one to beholdApplemac is a splendid one to beholdApplemac is a splendid one to beholdApplemac is a splendid one to beholdApplemac is a splendid one to behold

It is mostly caused by a yeast infection. My "therapist" had it once, knew it cuz she winced (as I did). Was gone the next session.
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

I could go long here but in the interests of brevity, there's an inverse relationship between the distance you can smell a chicks pie and the quality of the pie.
If she drops her drawers across the room and you can smell cooked pork fat, then you already know.
But if you're down and in there and it's all clean and good and even exotic spiced out you're like "Oh YaH BABY! Daddy's home!"
You know you're in the right place.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applemac View Post
It is mostly caused by a yeast infection. My "therapist" had it once, knew it cuz she winced (as I did). Was gone the next session.
By Joe, I think you're onto it. The out of balance of yeast of other fuglies(bacteria or fungus or candida) are the main culprits for smells and other transmittable conditions in or around the cooter. Most of these are highly treatable so I prefer being with those who wash frequently and see their doctors frequently or at least if they are having any symptoms.
Unread December 17th, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Frank, would you say she has earned consideration to be nominated a member of the "ShitPolice"?
Nickname "ASSWIPE".
Unread December 25th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Went to a Strip club. Decided to go for a Lap dance with a few ladies in semi public area to test drive before trying more private and more action. H**** allowed a lot of roaming outside of the skimpy clothes. Spent part of that massaging her clit outside. Glad I did this. After I was done sniffed my finger and whoa. Literally had to go wash. And this was outside of clothing. Imagine if I'd went balls deep on that. who knows what antibiotics I'd need
Unread December 28th, 2017
Shaarang

Wow, that is some smelly pussy if your finger never got UTC and still the smell lingered. Did she see you smell and know you got up to go wash right after? If she got the connection she should have been changing drawers in the ladies room along with a douche. Who knows how long the stink was there. Maybe she had done a FS with someone BB and never took time to wash after. Not a good memory for sure.