Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 14th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default 15 Minutes of Fame!

There was an article online (Yahoo, I think) about the latest cell phone pic craze. I forget what they called it, but it's basically taking photos of people using ATM's. They posted some examples. This was one of them, from an ATM in Thailand. The face wasn't hidden. I put in the black-out mask for posting it here, not that it matters much. The last thing this monger wanted was for something like this to go viral!

3ecff4085c844ec25ae0b83b06ea46b5a.jpg
Unread February 15th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Ha! the girls kind look like thugs and they're robbing him....
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

who lets two chicks stand next to you like that while you withdraw $$.

Honey wait here I'll be right back... and then return and tell them sorry the machine would only give me $60 or whatever the amount you want to pay is
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Okay. Truth be told. That's me. It's not really Thailand, it's that gas station next to massage alley.

The girls in the miniskirts disappeared and these tough chicks showed up. It was a 4 hand massage to my melon. Not a happy ending....LOL!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

is there an ATM machine at 440 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa? That would be a good to have one.
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default ATM Selfie Of Me

(Ass To Mouth at the Auto Teller Machine)
ATM at the ATM Selfie Of Me --------->

Last edited by Libertine; October 27th, 2016 at 09:51 AM.
Unread February 16th, 2016
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
There was an article online (Yahoo, I think) about the latest cell phone pic craze. I forget what they called it, but it's basically taking photos of people using ATM's. They posted some examples. This was one of them, from an ATM in Thailand. The face wasn't hidden. I put in the black-out mask for posting it here, not that it matters much. The last thing this monger wanted was for something like this to go viral!

Attachment 680
In prehistoric days a guy that size would just bash those girls on the head and get his nut off as a pleased. I'm not saying that is a good thing, but there's something about this picture which portrays life as no better, except with roles reversed.
Unread February 16th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Littlepeepee

I think dood did something dastardly. They going to fuck his shit up good. Or is that bad.

Lucky bastard