Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 24th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I try not to pay the gate keeper unless the girl is standing there. I always roll with a hundy on the outside so it is visible. You need to let these girls know you have money. You don't need to talk about it, and you don't need to give them much either.

I am guilty of tipping too much when the service is good. I have found that leaving a $60 tip for a nicely done hand job, or even $80 if she makes me squirt like a teenager brings rewards on the next visit. I have seen some of the girls who are listed as strictly HJ, but with a few visits, a little nice convo, and the bone is touching tonsils. One of the pizza girls got so hot she rode me like a pony. Not because I am so good looking or hung like Rex the Wonder Horse, it was because she was getting more than $40 for the hour.

Tipping more also allows you to get an immediate appointment with who you like. Have you ever had them switch girls in the middle of your massage? I might have been in the other room. A little money goes a long way, along with good manners. I cannot stress the latter too much. I find asking a woman for permission to touch or see, and showing respect if she says "no" drop panties faster than money.

As for asking for a certain amount, I always walk away. Never have any talk about money beyond the door fee. I also let them decide the level of service, and never ask (except "May I touch you".) I always have my own cap, and take it with me.

A few guys on the forum cannot control the prices. These girls are seeing fifty to a hundred dicks a week to make 10g's a month. It is better to be smarter with your bankroll, and invest a little up front to get results down the road.
Unread September 27th, 2012
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

they demand it, i suggest 40, they say no, i say 40, they say 50, i say 40. they say no, i say bye. i reach for my pants, they say "ok ok ok.... 40." it has been going on lately. some fools must have been tipping extra and they got use to it. i'm not paying more that 40 for perfunctory hj. Only if i get to play with titties, rub pussy. will i pay 60
Unread September 30th, 2012
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Generally, I've paid only +$10 for pussy access (hand). I expect nipple access for the $40. This works for me. YMMV.
Unread October 8th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know if this is good or bad, but I need a bunch of stimulation anymore to pop. So it seems as i get into the session, the hj girls allow more roaming and sometimes bbbj to get me to the finish line! They understand the cattle call and need to move me out for the next guy! I had on gal at an aamp pull off the cover and offered bbfs to get me to finish...some gals see it as a challenge..but they all see it as a business to make money, or hook a few suckers.
Unread October 8th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I dont know if this is good or bad, but I need a bunch of stimulation anymore to pop. So it seems as i get into the session, the hj girls allow more roaming and sometimes bbbj to get me to the finish line! They understand the cattle call and need to move me out for the next guy! I had on gal at an aamp pull off the cover and offered bbfs to get me to finish...some gals see it as a challenge..but they all see it as a business to make money, or hook a few suckers.
Hmmm. That may be an advantage for us oldsters. Just hold out long enough for them to get exasperated and do what we want anyway just to get rid of us. Probably only works one time with the same girl though. Too bad you younger guys can't last long enough for this trick to work! Lol
Unread October 8th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Hmmm. That may be an advantage for us oldsters. Just hold out long enough for them to get exasperated and do what we want anyway just to get rid of us. Probably only works one time with the same girl though. Too bad you younger guys can't last long enough for this trick to work! Lol
Yesterday I undid the button on her shorts and couldnt even get the zipper down and I reached the point of no return...guess I'll have to repeat with that one
Unread October 10th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck with that idea Mpkid!

Just think of all the amatuers out there. How do the slow amps with old laundry gals stay in business? Its because there are many, many ill informed mongers out there that are happy to have any asian girl, that remotely looks better than their significant other, yank the chain!
Unread October 17th, 2012
VIP User

cardsharkdave is infamous around these parts

Fuck that for 60 dollars i better get a fucking good massage and a hj :/
Unread October 18th, 2012
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly, MPKid. If the service is average to sub par and they ask for 60, I just laugh and drop it to 20. But recently I had Lily at Delight Day Spa and her HJ was incredible...truly creative, if you know what I mean. She didn't ask for anything and even gave me a post HJ deep massage as she cleaned me up with hot towels. She was extremely friendly, allowed access to her kitty, and was just a sweetheart. I gave her 60. It should be up to US, not them. It is a service industry. Stick to your guns, mongers! Make it clear that their service is what determines their tip.
Unread November 5th, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Another $60 HJ...
http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review

I'm just saying...