Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 31st, 2015
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default $700 Hand Job

A Lubriderm Hand Job in 1988 was $700

17-year-old model Kaya Thompson came to New York City in 1988 from Maryland to connect with a modeling agency. Within an hour of arriving at the agency, she was sent to Kaufman Astoria Studios to meet with Bill Cosby on the set of The Cosby Show. Kaya Thompson later went to his New York City home.

“Bill Cosby put his leg between my two legs, but I wasn't excited. But I knew that that was the point, I had to get him excited. He pointed to a bottle of Lubriderm in the house and he told me to get it. I gave him a hand job. I went to leave and he gave me $700.” ~ Kaya Thompson

http://nymag.tumblr.com/post/1251787...upation-former
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Bill, a HJ should only get a $40 tip max! You're ruining it for everyone! Lol
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Back then it should have been $20 and she didn't give him a hot towel.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
OH...SOB, you beat me to it.
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Not just sex-crazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post

17-year-old model Kaya Thompson came to New York City in 1988 from Maryland to connect with a modeling agency. Within an hour of arriving at the agency, she was sent to Kaufman Astoria Studios to meet with Bill Cosby on the set of The Cosby Show. Kaya Thompson later went to his New York City home.

“Bill Cosby put his leg between my two legs, but I wasn't excited. But I knew that that was the point, I had to get him excited. He pointed to a bottle of Lubriderm in the house and he told me to get it. I gave him a hand job. I went to leave and he gave me $700.” ~ Kaya Thompson

If this is true, it points to Cosby not merely being a horndog but having some form of malignant narcissistic personality disorder. Your garden-variety wealthy sex maniac will simply find a few pros catering to his personal fantasies/fetishes, and act on them in an appropriate venue. Acts like this are typical of sick people who aren't happy until they have reminded others of their power by abusing and humiliating them...
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

If anyone wants a $700HJ just send me a PM and I'll be right over

Happy New Year to all
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

Happy New Year!!!!! May 2016 be even more fruitful and adventurous!!!
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default $700 Hand Job

I have 700 Benjamins burning a hole in my pocket and it's almost 12 o'clock midnight. Are there any takers out there tonight? We can skip the Lubriderm and hot towel. Please text me right now. hahahahaha
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post

In the story it says she didn't solicit the money before he gave it to her. But I bet she kept the money.