Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 20th, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default $60 hj ?

I'm seeing an uptick in pricing at a lot of the OC Viet MPs. I'm not happy, and I have been pulling the trigger and walking. How many of you guys are paying?
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I'm seeing an uptick in pricing at a lot of the OC Viet MPs. I'm not happy, and I have been pulling the trigger and walking. How many of you guys are paying?
WTF? I have not seen the increase yet. What is this the VDYU Local 69? (Vietnamese Dick Yankers Union) Fuck that! I say we picket outside the MP that tries to raise our prices. UNFAIR Treatment! POOR SERVICE PRACTICES! LOUSY CONDITIONS!! And we can beat up the scabs that try to cross the picket lines to pay $60 for HJ! This is America damn it and I won't stand for these foreign devils coming here and trying to price gouge and take over. If they keep this shit up for long the Chinese will counter with $30 HJ and put all the Viets out of biz!
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Sixty dollars! where am I going to get forty dollars! what do they need twenty dollars for anyway! Hell yes we strike!
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

I'm with you guy lets STRIKE................
Unread September 21st, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Well... Eden, Ocean (Mystic), Lovely, Softly, (All Stanton) to name a few. Anyone else want drop a few places from their To-Do List?
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Well... Eden, Ocean (Mystic), Lovely, Softly, (All Stanton) to name a few. Anyone else want drop a few places from their To-Do List?
Imperial in GG, United and Bebe Spa
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Isnt the going rate $50-60 for HJ with good extras/access, I expect to pay $40-$60 normally depending on the service. Also what about 30 minutes vs an hour. I dont think its that black and white. What if the door fee is $40 or $50hr?

Now if an unknown random girl asks for $60 upfront on a 30min appt where she just wants to jack you and send you on your way then no fuckin way should that be tolerated!!! They should never mention the money at all. Start a thread in OC VIP and post the places there.
VIP User

No matter if I get a half Hr or Full, I am being asked for $60 for the hand. Really annoying. I'm old enough to remember when a Handy was an extra $20. I have had more than a few ask for $120-$140 for FS. I think they are getting desperate because the economy is down and they are trying to make up for lost customers. But I am personally staying away from $60 HJ's, $100 BJ's and $120+ FS, unless I am with Ava "Fuckin" Devine. Then I'll pay the rate.
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

I think it does depend on the SERVICE, if you get an hour massage [ the FULL- hour ] a good massage and a nice HJ, I will tip more then when I get a hh massage and a rushed HJ.
Now when I get a good massage from a young HOT girl and a nice HJ with a little play, I will tip MORE, and then on my second visit the play gets better, sometimes.

Last edited by AGENT69; September 22nd, 2012 at 05:30 AM.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post
I think it does depend on the SERVICE, if you get an hour massage [ the FULL- hour ] a good massage and a nice HJ, I will tip more the when I get a hh massage and a rushed HJ.
Now when I get a good massage from a young HOT girl and a nice HJ with a little play, I will tip MORE, and then on my second visit the play gets better, sometimes.
Going rate for handy should be $40 whether you do an hour or half hour but I agree if she has a good attitude and she is fun and flirty and not a stuck up bitch just trying to get you out the door as fast as she can then I would say it's OK to tip more...BUT it should be up to US not THEM to determine when to tip more than $40 for HJ and (as in life) it seems the hotter she is the less work she feels is required and the more she deserves! How can we put an end to that shit once and for all??? Let's ALL move to Asia for a year and put the money grubbers out of business....if all the mongers on this site went on strike or left town we can come back to find Viets doing free BBBJ CIMS just to keep from starving! LOL