Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 16th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is the strangest thing a provider asked you to do?

I have a couple of stories for this topic. Right now I just have time to write this one but I'll get the other one up soon. This goes back to about 2005-2006

I don't know if anyone here remembers Amy from Brea Massage Spa on Central in Brea? She was the owner. Later she opened Yorba Linda Body Care. She was strictly legit and super sweet. She would allow SS but would never touch anything.

Amy and I dated casually for about a year or so. She was very busy and worked late and so was I. But I saw her about once a week for a massage and we would go out to eat and hang out about 1-2 times a week. So one day she asks me if I would marry her sister in China so she can get a green card. She says she will pay for me to go to China and all the legal fees etc and give me $40,000. I said absolutely I would. She offered to give me $15,000 up front and the balance when her sister got the green card. I said I have a better idea....buy me a corvette and you can make payments on it and keep it in your name until she has the green card. I really have always wanted a vette and I didn't want to wait 2-3 years for the other $25K. She said....what's a corvette? I told her it's a car showed her some pictures and she says she never saw one before but really likes it. About a week or so later she asked me to go to a Chevy dealer with her and that one of her customers was the manager there and said he could get her a deal. So after looking and test drive...she buys is FOR HERSELF!! I'm thinking WTF I thought she was buying it for me! She said she will give it to me when I marry her sister so everything is still a go.... Then a couple of weeks later I get a call from her and she is crying and said her sister was diagnosed with breast cancer and will have to have treatment and I can't marry her now. I know it wasn't BS because she was not some tricky MP whore and we really liked each other a lot. But after a while we started seeing each other less and less and I sold my shop in Rowland Heights so it was far out of the way to visit her and I eventually lost touch with her. So I still never got the Vette! But I have many happy memories with Amy.
Unread July 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

NICE story Kid, how old was Amy ? and how was the SEX with Amy ????
Unread July 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

What is the going rate for a green card marriage? I know this gay client got married to chineese gal. I lol when I think about it because there is no way they are in love.

I would negotiate an extended period of sexual relations with my new bride, maybe 6 months and then I would be bored with her unless she was a total freak then 1 year would be good. I guess you couldn't do that since it was a relative of the girl you were seeing.
Unread July 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

yeah I would do it for 30K and six months of fucking. But she would have to let me do some kinky stuff during our six month relationship

If you guys know someone looking make them the offer. I will let you have a night or two with my bride as your commission
Unread July 16th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

The going rate from what I hear for a green card marriage is $35K But you don't usually get a lump sum. Usually half when you get married and half when they get the green card. So it's not really worth it. Not sure about being able to negotiate free sex into the deal...that is too much like real marriage! Then you lose your house in the divorce! LOL

Agent, She was about 38-40. If you knew her then you know she had the body of a 22 year old and she was pretty. Not a model but far from ugly. She was very good in every way In fact she was quite possibly a keeper that I let get away.
Unread July 16th, 2012
VIP User

As promised here is another one of my all time best stories and one of the reasons I stopped going to Korean MP.

I used to own a shop on Walnut Dr. in Rowland Heights across from the adult book store. There was a Korean MP upstairs from my shop. That was like opening heroin shop upstairs from a junkie! I was there 2-3 days a week...sometimes more. I got to know MMS very well. Her name was Julie and she was 36 and still pretty hot considering how many miles were on the odometer! She was a tiny little spinner and we dated for about a year. We would go to Motel 6 or stay at her MP after hours etc. At the time I had a GF so I couldn't bring her home. Looking back I should have kicked out my GF and kept Julie! This whole time she never charged me. She said she liked me and if she took money it would feel like work. Don't get me wrong she was all about money and would call me when she had new girls coming over so I would have to pay to fuck them but whenever her and I were together there was no jealousy and no fee. Now you know why I shoulda kicked out my GF. This was a prefect relationship. The only thing that creeped me out a little was she used to suck her thumb while I was fucking her and I couldn't help but think she was molested as a kid or something! I used to tease her saying I' not going to go up there anymore and when she asks why I said because I'm going to buy a Mercedes with all the money I'll save! At twice a week or more $150 a pop I was spending about $1200-$1500 a month! But it was so much fun! I hung out there even if I wasn't P4P that night. We would sit around and talk and hang out with the girls. Sometimes she would take us all out for Korean BBQ. I got to know a lot about the girls lives and stories during that time. That is where I heard so much about the behind the scenes stuff that turned me off of KMPs. Plus I knew I would never have anything like this happen to me again! After dating Julie for about a year she tells me we can't hang out anymore and she met a guy that is going to marry her so she can get a green card. But she still wants me to come to her work.

So one day she comes down to my shop (she never came down there because these AMP girls are like vampires and never leave the MP during the day) and says she needs to talk to me after work. I closed my shop at 7 and walk up stairs to see what she needs. She tells me she wants to borrow $2000. Of course I ask why and she said LE came in a couple weeks prior and hassled her about not having a massage license for her business. So she took all of the CL and LA Weekly ads down and business was slow. She said they gave her 90 days to comply or they would come back and shut her down.
She said she needed money to pay the rent and she had enough to cover that but not enough to cover the loan payment from when she borrowed $5000 from a Korean loan shark. She told me she paid off all but $2000 and she was scared what they would do if she missed her interest payment and she wanted to pay them off and get her Rolex back that they took for collateral. Now I'm thinking WTF she can't make her payments and will be going out of business soon...I'll never get paid back and I'm not a mobster that will break her legs...so I have no chance of getting paid. Then my little head started thinking and we asked her what about MY interest payments??? She laughed and said what do you want? I said 100% free everything until you pay me back. I figured she would counter offer with once a week or something but she said OK!!! Now knowing I wouldn't get my money back I figured I could more than fuck my way even in 2 months before LE shut the doors. I went there almost every day for the entire time. She would call me when she had new girls and we would fuck like monkeys. Many times 3 somes and several times 2 girls and Julie in the middle. It was unreal. I still never found out what she told the girls as to why I was to get the freebees...many of them knew I owned the shop downstairs so she couldn't tell them I was a gangster LOL. Well like all good things must come to an end my heart sank the day I saw LA Sheriffs pull up and post the notice on the door. I didn't see Julie after that for about 2 months and I figured I got my $2000 worth just from the story much less the 2 months of heaven. Out of the blue she called me and said she is working at Valley Chiro on Leffingwell and for me to come see her. I go in and pay MMS the entry fee and go to the room with Julie and we fuck like long lost lovers. As I'm leaving she never asks for a tip but instead she hands me an envelope with $1000 in it. I am blown away...fucking speechless!! She tells me come back next Monday because she wants to see me again. I go back and when we are done...$1000 in the ol' envelope again!!! So I start to leave and she says "HEY WAIT...." I turn around and she has her hand out...I say what??? She said "I pay back all...now no more interest!" I reach into the envelope and hand her a crisp C-note and away I go. They don't make many like her...I probably should have married her! LOL

As a side note I saw her about a year ago and she owns a MP on Orangethorpe and Knott. Some place that sells herbs and shit (next to a Korean karaoke place) but has fuck rooms in the back.

Last edited by MPkid; July 16th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
Unread July 16th, 2012

solomon is an unknown quantity at this point

that is a great great story!!!! I really can't imagine a better situation. A whorehouse upstairs from my work that gives me unlimited FREE fucking!! Basically what dreams are made of. Wet dreams anyway. Good for you man! Hopefully I'll be as lucky some day.
Unread July 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
As promised here is another one of my all time best stories and one of the reasons I stopped going to Korean MP...
Love your stories, man.
Unread July 17th, 2012
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

MPKid,

I want to be you when i grow up.....................
thanks for the share
Unread July 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

YES, another great story Kid, keep them coming please.