Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 9th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road
Post Street Girl Sting Nets 34 Men in a 20 hour Operation

Sun Valley, CA

80 odd cops and decoys lured 34 men to charges of solicitation with an operation on Supulveda in this Los Angeles City valley town.

The cops then gave the men's ages and names to the newspapers which published them. I wish they would publish the names of all the cops that do wrong. It is not a short list.

The cops allege thay are after the pimps, but they did not publish the name of a single pimp in the paper.

I have driven down this street, and have seen the girls that work there. I just pray my car does not break down near one of those girls. I am no one to comment on looks, but.....the wood would never come......

With MPR, Craigslist, Back Page and other sources of rental poon, I don't know why any man would approach any woman on the street. Even a polite conversation could be taken wrong by an undercover QTpie looking to notch her bedpost.

There was a picture of a police woman putting a man in a cop car. Her ass was twice the size as the dudes. Hell I'd hit her.....

Boys, leave the street meat alone, no good can ever come of it.....

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_201...-34-arrests-20
Unread March 9th, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

When I was 19 or 20, I was in a car with my brother and we were passing through Hollywood. He decided to spring for a couple of street walkers. I jump in the back seat with one girl, my brother in the front with another.
We weren't very selective. I ended up with a black girl with an ass the size of two watermelons. She started blowing me (my first CBJ), but before I could get wood, she rips a fart that smelled up the entire car. Her friend in the front seat thought it was very funny. I never recovered and never got more than a semi.
After they left, it was clear that they had gone through both of our wallets (rookie mistake to leave my wallet in my pants).
That cured me. Never again. Street walkers are too dangerous. Pimps, crack & herion, thieves, cops, etc.
Thank God for massage parlors and apartment girls. Cities should encourage this type of business. Keep it off the streets. Amen.
Unread March 10th, 2012
Senior Dog

trooth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
We weren't very selective......before I could get wood, she rips a fart that smelled up the entire car......Thank God for massage parlors and apartment girls. Cities should encourage this type of business. Keep it off the streets. Amen.

Well said.
Amen