Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 28th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Public humiliation for bad or fake or multiple reviews might work. How about a hall of shame?

Posting reviews for a closed shop should be punishable by eviceration
Unread June 28th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Chance. The members of this site couldn't even publicly humiliate a psychotic provider who came in here and attacked good long term members. In fact, most sat quiet. Sadly there are more lurkers on this site than contributors. And of the maybe half who contribute probably half of them are providers, provider's s.o. or pissed off mms.
Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Chance. The members of this site couldn't even publicly humiliate a psychotic provider who came in here and attacked good long term members. In fact, most sat quiet. Sadly there are more lurkers on this site than contributors. And of the maybe half who contribute probably half of them are providers, provider's s.o. or pissed off mms.
Point taken. I remember you talking about the provider attack unfortunately I wasn't able to respond because I was not part of that world but I would always stand up and say b******* when b******* is dished out
Unread June 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I had your back on the board, and then setup an appointment with her to see what all the fuzz was about
Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

Hix67 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Do you notice all the grousing and infighting on crudmaps right on review comments? Nobody believes anybody over there most of the time. As stated above by jokerca the more humorous or interesting with descriptions of the girls and about their personality makes the review reading more worth it, so I thought good comments. Keep the ideas coming.
I agree Marsean, a well thought out review with good descriptions of the girl, their experience, the blueprints of the parlor layout and the overall experience of a session makes the review so much better. We can easily tell what is a fake review or not. I personally like it when I read a review of a girl and spot that I've never been to before and know exactly where the shower is, and the name of the girl and can point her out based on a good review. I love this site and prefer it over all the others. It would be nice if the moderators would be a bit tougher on some of the reviews out there.
Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

ashwa is on a distinguished road

Have an option to "Add new parlor/place". Let the mgmt control the details on the website. How to handle parlors versus condos is something that can be determined.
Have an option to "Add new masseuse" and use drop down to select the place.
The attributes for a parlor can be streamlined. we all have opinions on key data.
The attributes for a masseuse can be streamlined too. Again we all have opinions.
For example, Length of hair? I don't care. Tattoos - I don't care. Etc. we all think different.
Search criteria. If the criteria is "good", the results should show good plus higher. If the criteria is Kiss closed mouth, results should include open too, but not vice versa. Ideas on days awarded can be like others have suggested.
To me there is value is reviewing legit girls or places. If you like it you can go, if you don't you can avoid or at least be prepared for the ass tickling. If legit reviews are not considered of value to most, give 3 days (or whatever). That's my two cents.
Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I wish as a moderator we had the ability to delete useless reviews or at the very least decide who should get 10 days or 0. In my wet dream world there would be 12 days to 0 days based on content of the review, multiple reviews for same girl etc. My buddy D5evans just mentioned me today in a review of Vicki at Sweet Day Massage (because I called him out in the comments for reviewing her several times already)

http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review

and wrote a wonderful 6 sentence review (one sentence was referencing me) where he went on to say nothing has changed and nothing new to report. I mean, did he really deserve to get 10 days for telling us nothing has changed since last time he went there? Wouldn't NOT POSTING a review accomplish the same thing?

Here is an example of what I think could be a solution:

New review of an unreviewed provider that gives HJ or more = 12 days
New review of a reviewed provider with 5 or less reviews = 10 days
New review of reviewed provider with 6+ reviews = 8 days
TOFTT that turned out legit = 10 days
Any review of a reviewed legit provider = 5 days
1st review of a reviewed legit provider that has crossed the HJ+ line = 10 days
Your second review of the same girl = 5 days
Your third review of the same girl = 0 days
Any review of less than 8 sentences = 3 days
Any review under a provider you didn't actually see (Review for Susie ..."but I saw Amy") = 0 days

I know there are MANY other possibilities here and it will make a lot of work for the staff but I would volunteer to help police this as I am sure many other regulars would also.
There will never be a prefect system and what we have is great...but if back in 2007 Apple said the iPhone is the greatest phone ever and we'll NEVER need to improve it or change anything Apple would now be out of business. If aging Asian legit providers didn't switch to jerking us off...nobody would keep going see them. If MPR stays the same and does not try to improve what they have while their biggest competition still only copies them... they will stagnate and have a decline in usage and participation (as we are seeing lately). Being the best means nothing unless you keep striving to be better than the rest.
Unread June 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Yes Kid, that review said nothing, offered nothing, and was totally uninspired. "She was the same, kinda average, nothing new, maybe I will return." Arghhh.

It is hard to set up rules for the number of days, because the cheaters will always game the system. You want 10 days for TOFTT that turned out legit? I can provide lots of those.

Each review and each monger is unique and needs to be judged on its own merits. I made a prior suggestion on how to let experienced VIP mongers (2+ years) judge the reviews. Maybe each monger can score a review from 0 - 10 (points = days), and after the first 3 judges score, the monger gets the average points.

That way a worthless review that says nothing will get what it deserves 0 - 1 points.
Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Yes Kid, that review said nothing, offered nothing, and was totally uninspired. "She was the same, kinda average, nothing new, maybe I will return." Arghhh.

It is hard to set up rules for the number of days, because the cheaters will always game the system. You want 10 days for TOFTT that turned out legit? I can provide lots of those.

Each review and each monger is unique and needs to be judged on its own merits. I made a prior suggestion on how to let experienced VIP mongers (2+ years) judge the reviews. Maybe each monger can score a review from 0 - 10 (points = days), and after the first 3 judges score, the monger gets the average points.

That way a worthless review that says nothing will get what it deserves 0 - 1 points.
Good point on the TOFFT. I guess you shouldn't get rewarded unless you TOFFT and it turns out to be a good one....then you would get bonus days for a new review of an unreviewed provider and if it turns out you TOFFT and got blue balls or had to self serve then you could say that's why it's called taking one for the team and you only get minimal days for reviewing a legit provider. Besides...if you got to self serve at least you didn't go away "empty handed" LOL
Unread June 29th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

I am hoping that more reviews come in, more reviews for new providers, more reviews for new venues. I think we should leave the 10 day structure in place for APPROVED reviews but they should not be given credit or posted if they do not provide any useful information about the location, provider or service provided. A reply could be had by contact with MPR when questioning non-acceptance as per current guidelines. The more rules for crediting beyond what is described on the review submission form, the more we will discourage new reviews and new writers to submit them. Still believe to forge ahead and stand out from competition we need more reviews not less because we become more picky than we are now.