Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread March 22nd, 2016
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best teaser?

All rights guys, this may seem strange to some, but I enjoy seeing therapists that tease the shit out of me and don't finish the handjob. Semi-legit, I guess. I have an all time favorite in Wendy @ New Energy Happy Feet in Murrieta, but I need some variety.
Part of what I like about these women is getting them to give services that they wouldn't normally give, although Wendy hasn't. One even went so far as to never give the hj and then fuck me bareback out of nowhere.

Any suggestions on great teasers no pleasers?
Unread March 23rd, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best teaser

I've been to see Vina a number of times. She worked at Mesa Spa until a few years ago; now she is at Santo Asian Spa on Santo Road and Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Now goes by name of Coco. She used to drive me wild with her tease, never once getting me to release but very close to it. Good ass tease, and on the flip would rub my stomach up and down, with the back of her hand stroking my cock full length. Not quite enough for launch but close. Kind of cute, pixie look. Small, curvy body I'd love to do.
Unread March 23rd, 2016
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rub. I used to see Vina and she was a great tease.
I forgot about her as I haven't been out to Linda Vista in awhile.
And Amy at Friars massage was incredible but long gone. I will continue my search and try to gather intel
Unread March 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
All rights guys, this may seem strange to some, but I enjoy seeing therapists that tease the shit out of me and don't finish the handjob. Semi-legit, I guess. I have an all time favorite in Wendy @ New Energy Happy Feet in Murrieta, but I need some variety.
Part of what I like about these women is getting them to give services that they wouldn't normally give, although Wendy hasn't. One even went so far as to never give the hj and then fuck me bareback out of nowhere.

Any suggestions on great teasers no pleasers?
Ok, Barely...this one I only saw once and she teased the crap outta me. Almost had me humping the table before the flip. But never touched the tool even on the flip. My ass was like a grand piano. Her handle is Kiki at Holiday Spa on Sports Arena, just before the onramp to fwy 8. I think she works most days, is a good looking Chinese. I saw a review somewhere that somebody got a handy from her...but I know she starts out very cautious. Give it a go and only thing...if you get past the tease write it up and let us know. I did a review here on her.
Unread March 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Barely, if you get anything beyond her great tease I will go back as I usually don't go back to tease only; don't like blue balls. It could be a challenge. Her slow slow fingertips and nails on the ass were almost too much.
Unread April 27th, 2016
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
I've been to see Vina a number of times. She worked at Mesa Spa until a few years ago; now she is at Santo Asian Spa on Santo Road and Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Now goes by name of Coco. She used to drive me wild with her tease, never once getting me to release but very close to it. Good ass tease, and on the flip would rub my stomach up and down, with the back of her hand stroking my cock full length. Not quite enough for launch but close. Kind of cute, pixie look. Small, curvy body I'd love to do.
Thanks goodrub. Based on your tip I dropped in and tried to see Coco. I called ahead for an appointment but when I arrived she was in a session with someone else. WTF. When she came out to apologize (mix up on her part) she was wearing this low cut spaghetti string tank top - not a spinner but curvy and a turn on for me. Too bad. She offered up another girl, so I figured might as well and saw Mimi. Long story short fantastic tease both pre and post flip and ended with a decent hj. She followed up with a head massage and table shower.

Btw, I'm posting details here because Ive had trouble posting reviews lately.
Unread April 28th, 2016
Shaarang

Barelyfits,

did you try Keke or Kiki at Holiday Spa in San Diego on Sports Arena Blvd?