Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good luck everyone!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my membership here, on and off for the past several years. I didn't post many reviews but I did pay the monthly charge.

The inability for the site to function reasonably well has been discouraging along with the empty assurances that the problem will be fixed.

Mpreviews was the first and best site. Now it is just the first site.

Good luck everybody!
Unread August 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I have thoroughly enjoyed my membership here, on and off for the past several years. I didn't post many reviews but I did pay the monthly charge.

The inability for the site to function reasonably well has been discouraging along with the empty assurances that the problem will be fixed.

Mpreviews was the first and best site. Now it is just the first site.

Good luck everybody!
Just PM'd you bro
Unread August 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that is a shame you are one of the veterans
This site was the pioneer but is just hanging in there now by the fingertips
Let me join you

MPreviews please delete my account and my reviews
Unread August 15th, 2015
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Your free to do what you want its a free country!

We are working our asses off over hear dealing with tons of shit. You may count us out but we are not going anywhere!

As you know we have started new site and it will kick the competitions ass! They will want to steal more ideas from us just wait.

We have upgraded our server and will even be migrating it to a new server in week. With our database issues we are doing our best until the new site is done.

Good luck to you guys! Wish you well
Unread August 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I'm hanging in...
Unread August 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yeah wtf u guys just take a short vacation and come back in sept and it we will forgive u
Unread August 16th, 2015
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

when new site is ready all will be good in the universe. I posted messages to my programmers so they see the urgency to finishing the new site and they said they will try to hurry up. I told them if they do I will give them bonus and take care of them!
Unread August 16th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
when new site is ready all will be good in the universe. I posted messages to my programmers so they see the urgency to finishing the new site and they said they will try to hurry up. I told them if they do I will give them bonus and take care of them!
Tell them I will share my ATF BBFS secret UTR girl with them!!
Unread August 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sticking around as long as kid does.

I must admit, MPkid is the most honest monger on here.
I never hear him bragging to the point I feel it is BS.
Unread August 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

I am pretty honest to.
Just the other day I had this MP girl try and pay me after I finished fucking her.

I gave the money back to her and said buy yourself something nice.