Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread February 27th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Free Session

I want to know who had the audacity to call up and an SGV parlor and talk the mamasan's ear off by asking questions. At which she told him she was very busy and she needed to hang up. He then demanded a free session because she did not want to speak to him on the phone. She actually ended up giving him a free session just to get him off her back. I don't know whether to praise this guy or call him a complete asshole. I'm leaning toward calling him an asshole. This is a true story. Or, as true as the words that come out of a mamasan's mouth.
Unread February 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
... This is a true story. Or, as true as the words that come out of a mamasan's mouth.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Do you know any MMS anywhere that would give a free session just to shut up an asshole on the phone?