Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread January 14th, 2015
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
He thought she was UTR because she told he was one of few or maybe the only one even.

clue gents. Just because your girl is not getting reviewed does not mean she is legit or hj only. In fact, if she is busy with no reviews. She is probably fucking plenty of dudes, but they all think it's special.
Let me ask you something...How the fuck do you know anything about my relationship with any girl anywhere?
You are so wrong, its absurd! Your assumptions are even more stupid!
You have no fucking clue about the girls Im talking about. Just because some of you losers cant relate to women in general, dont jump on those who can, and get plenty of play everywhere, not just the spas.
Some of you losers are just plain pitiful and the thing is, most of you know it but don't how to handle it.

Got it "Gents"?
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
Let me ask you something...How the fuck do you know anything about my relationship with any girl anywhere?
Because you said, "I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good."

Quote:
You are so wrong, its absurd! Your assumptions are even more stupid!
You have no fucking clue about the girls Im talking about.
Yes we do. Because you said, "I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good."

Quote:
Just because some of you losers cant relate to women in general, dont jump on those who can, and get plenty of play everywhere, not just the spas.
Really? Because for a guy who claims to be getting as much pussy as you claim to be getting, you seem outraged over the loss of these three prostitutes. Sorry, your story is not credible.

Quote:
Some of you losers are just plain pitiful and the thing is, most of you know it but don't how to handle it.

Got it "Gents"?
Man, you are so right. Fortunately for me, all three of your girls knew how to handle it. They also knew how to lick it, suck it, toss a salad, take a frothy creampie and rinse off in a golden shower.

They all told me they had to stop advertising on backpages because they were getting stalked by some big fat dufas who confused a handjob with love.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

You know, it's really tough this mongering thing. I mean, having dated a ho or two (and even lived with one for a while), I know.

Even if you're married or have an SO, you still connect with the girls and it's difficult to draw the line - it's difficult for them also. Deej and Dupree know this because they have mongered a long time. They have probably both crossed the line themselves.

My experience with crossing the line has always been a wake up call slap back and it does harden you. But my heart is still soft. I probably will cross the line again if given the opportunity.

Speaking of stalking, I'm still being stalked by this white girl from last year. I guess I came on a little strong at first. If I'm gonna get involved with a ho, it certainly won't be a white ho...know what I mean vern?
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Good post. Right with you on that.
Unread January 15th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

You do this enough, you can spot an honest real girl in a heartbeat. You can actually read them. That said, the honest real girl is few and far between. Sadly, just the truth. But many mongers will lap up the sweet words and sweeter pussy. And get pissed if things do not go their way. Get pissed at the women and get pissed at other mongers.

sadly, the guys calling this guy out are probably some of the kinder mongers out there. But we know the game, and we know how its played. And we can spot a self righteous douche also.
VIP User

Hilarious!.
Too funny!
Your 2nd to last paragraph pretty much sums you up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Because you said, "I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good."

Yes we do. Because you said, "I have met with my 3rd girl in less then a month who is leaving the biz for good."

Really? Because for a guy who claims to be getting as much pussy as you claim to be getting, you seem outraged over the loss of these three prostitutes. Sorry, your story is not credible.

Man, you are so right. Fortunately for me, all three of your girls knew how to handle it. They also knew how to lick it, suck it, toss a salad, take a frothy creampie and rinse off in a golden shower.

They all told me they had to stop advertising on backpages because they were getting stalked by some big fat dufas who confused a handjob with love.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Speaking of stalking, I'm still being stalked by this white girl from last year. I guess I came on a little strong at first. If I'm gonna get involved with a ho, it certainly won't be a white ho...know what I mean vern?[/quote]

Isn't anyone concerned that I being stalked? I could end up penniless....
Unread January 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Sua qua, why are you so mad. She is not your wife or SO. she may be just giving you a line. And no one is saying it is ok to assault any woman. Every job I've had, i have had to deal with shit. Its life. And every woman i have been with outside the shop has told me stories like this. And has told me how hard it is. Then they get out of my bed, put there 600.00 worth of clothes on. Throw those 300 dollar shoes on. And sometimes i will walk them to their 50k car. Come on man.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Sua qua, why are you so mad. She is not your wife or SO. she may be just giving you a line. And no one is saying it is ok to assault any woman. Every job I've had, i have had to deal with shit. Its life. And every woman i have been with outside the shop has told me stories like this. And has told me how hard it is. Then they get out of my bed, put there 600.00 worth of clothes on. Throw those 300 dollar shoes on. And sometimes i will walk them to their 50k car. Come on man.
These girls are not FS girls at all, and they all have been my friends for a long time.
I been in their homes/apts and been in their Toyotas not BMW etc, and with them when they have shopped in Walmart or Target.
I don't deal with FS girls anymore...something I just don't do, as I am no longer interested in paying for something that is free to me, and willingly, by these same girls. These girls are my friends and lovers sometimes, and that is special in itself because I know they are not throwing out there for all to do.
I know this for a fact, and I know some useless assholes reading this cant/wont believe it.
An HJ girl and is not as rich as a FS girl. I, you and many others know this, and they struggle with Mongers who are just plain pure fucking assholes who don't know what no means when they go and visit these girls.
These non FS girls are some of the nicest, kindest most generous girls you will ever find, and it just bugs the fuck out me when a girl who is a friend leaves the biz because some asshole who thinks all these girls are FS, forces themselves on these girls and they do it enough to make them quit the biz.
They will still my friends, but their main source of income is gone because they just couldn't take it anymore.
There is more to it, but Im done.
I wonder if that Fat Dufus understands.
Probably not, you can tell by his writings, he is a real champ to himself. A pure legend in his own mind.
I hope you can relate, if not, so be it!
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

She's a whore not your wife. Sh!t happens, the actions of others are out of your control. Mongers will be mongering. Common for UTR chicks to be in the game for some quick $, then they leave get a real job. Nothing to see here, move along.