Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 25th, 2016
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold
Default Christmas Is Perfect Mongering Time

I can usually get my family obligations over fairly quickly over the holidays and the rest of the time is ME time. And I find that I usually get particularly lucky or have better-than-usual adventures on Christmas. Just last night--Christmas Eve--I visited an old regular and had a great time. She is a gal I've been seeing for years. She is a very reliable hj and/or bbbj for most of her customers and she has strong oral skills. For me, as an old customer, she gives me an awesome naked bbbjcim experience, but she does not and never has had full sex with a monger in the parlor. I know what you're thinking. That she probably DOES bang guys for the right price, but she just doesn't. I've offered extra and all her reviews have always said she is bj only. She has told me that she'll fuck me at her place after hours, but I've never followed up, hence, we've never done the deed. So last night I timed it so I was last customer. It was so quiet and very little traffic since it was Xmas eve. We had a particularly hot session--we got into a 69 position and we both got pretty worked up. Next thing I know, I slipped it in. We fucked for about two full minutes before she freaked out a little and pulled away. "I'm a virgin at work...well, not any more..." First "cherry" I ever popped. She was a trooper though, finished me off with her lips and I came in her mouth.
Tonight, just a few hours ago, I stopped by a place with a $10 off coupon for an hour. It was so slow all day long that mamasan offered me two girls for the price of one. All I had to do was tip each girl appropriately. So next thing I know, I got one girl sitting between my legs with a bottle of oil stroking my jimmy and the other girl is servicing my upper half: rubbing my arms and chest, kissing my neck, licking my nipples, and stuffing her boobs into my mouth. Only when the upper girl started to give me dfk did I finally cum. I was half expecting the girls to clean me up and usher me out...we all know the drill. But instead they turned me over and gave me the full hour of four-hand massage. The only negative was they whispered to each other in Mandarin the entire time, but they were relatively quiet and the massage was so good I just surrendered and almost fell asleep. I was putty when I walked out of there. You don't get that kind of service the other 363 days of the year. I have many other stories of Christmas' past, I'll tell another if any interest.

Last edited by jen6492; December 25th, 2016 at 10:09 PM.
Unread December 26th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas!
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

I've gotten some my best service from independent providers and in AMPs during this time of year also.
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

What has worked for me is knowing an atf birthday and texting a day before, make appt and give them a sensual massage on their birthday. It has worked for me at least 7 times. HJ girls giving bbbj and others bbfs.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I made the mistake of trying to head out on the 24th and Bolsa ave was way too congested. I retreated to a less trafficked area and got a cheap massage from a gal who admitted she had already started to party haha she was definitely talkative but I wasn't about to push her past her comfort zone on Christmas eve.