Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 16th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Avoid - ripoff

How many of you have felt like ATM’s? They rush you in? No massage? Want $ up front? Let’s post places to avoid: Six Star Villa Foot Spa (Westminster/off Bolsa). I’ll never return. Terrible! Eclat massage Day Spa (Costa Mesa/Harbor). I’ve tried both! Rushed! No massage. Tip 1st! Worst of worst. Guys, instead of acting dumb, post places to avoid to save everyone time and money.
Unread May 17th, 2021
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

You said one good thing. Use the Avoid - Ripoff for a title of Review. That cannot be misunderstood. If there are good points but the overall sense of "no way" and "tip up front" demand is there a review format gives you plenty of time and space to spell it out.
Unread May 17th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Well stated. Six Star is a fucking joke. Eclat is no massage tip 1st? We are in a recession/tax time and instead of better service, it’s worst and they demand more? It seems like (mostly Vietnamese) want to give a lame 5 minute massage, turn over and tip?? I personally like a quality massage that takes time, stretching, grazing, tease and release. I had (Air Body Massage in GG today). Superb. Girl had me turn over/spread my legs/hard to explain and finished superbly. Avoid the tip 1st BS
Unread May 25th, 2021

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

Yes. There are places where the low service and tip demand happens. I don't care if they have a papasan or mms or just the provider greeting. No use to waste time and just hope for the best. A lot of guys say "well I was there already and wanted to see what they would do". Best to make yourself understood before paying fees. If you know them, sure you and they already know the gameplan. Just make sure you get across what you want before they get any coin. If they renege or lie after you go in, well the tip is dealt appropriately. Just the same if they give you a world class time if you can you can deal accordingly. If you are clear and it is unclear, do the 180 before session. If you have plan B and C there is no problem. For the providers/parlors who relish stiffing you if enough guys do the 180 as soon as they know it won't work, the message comes across. There is so much out there, somebody will take good care of you. Now the possible way to trip you up is a seductive beauty who pretends you are getting the world but has no plans to make it happen. You weren't born yesterday so use your brain. Then you won't have to be here complaining about the way you got shorted or lied to. Now if you just want to go in and let it unfold whichever way they feel like treating you, you probably won't get much. Now if you're tired and just want a good rub and let it happen on the flip if they like a big hard one you'll probably get some good attention. Almost every time you let them know what is needed at the start, if they like their gig, it works. As to the big pressure "you tip first"...Hell No. Time to roll out. Enough guys got the balls, they will change the tune, or you get it somewhere else. Places with Mms if you do a 180 before session and it happens for same provider much first off she ain't making much in tips and secondly the place is losing clients. Service oriented business, no service, no business. Saw a place like that go down in less than 2 months. Another owner comes in with ads trying to make sure you know it's a whole new deal. Much better.
Unread May 27th, 2021
Banned

Actually, you can find anything out there: handjob, blowjob, topless, full nude, Nuru and full service. The typical HJ - 40, HJ Topless 60, BJ - 60/80, Nuru -80-120, FS - 80-160/80. The Nuru is a ripoff! Nude is a ripoff! You can get some great FS action for 100! Every hooker asks for more. I usually have $ in different pockets? I only have this? Oh, I might have another $20/when they ask for 40/60. Work it. I rarely tip prior! I’ve found FS at places I had no idea offered it! I’ve been shying away from MP’s. The women need to realize people are hurting! I have a superb place that looks like a massage envy. They offer sensual:therapeutic. All the girls are very attractive. $60 hour, then 40-60 sensual and 80/100 nude. A hot girl will give a great therapeutic/sensual, be nude? I’ve stopped! 160 hour? Why not pay $40 hour and get FS for 100-120? Several places. I avoid Vietnamese! Con artists! Chinese - good service for the $. Service oriented. Latina hit and miss. Korean - most in LA. Japanese - rare. I posted an ad online, found a student and get FS bareback from a grad student for 100? Why, safe, secure and fun
Unread May 28th, 2021
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

That's right. Take your hard on a tour. My find is you only have to let them know you are game if they are inthemood/ready. If that sense comes through the coin is secondary. If you establish the mood and don't waste time talking you are into it cleaning pipes and don't mind some back and forth when you are relaxing after. If they are slow to show game, only reason to stay is if you got to have a good rub. Again unless they are raving beauty. Another thing the ads. I never expect it will be like the pics and or promised performance. I don't mind ones who are friendly and you know you will get more on a second visit. Now motel girls or AAMPs are exception. It's a gig and they know clients need to have their ticket verified. A dud in that environ sux, whether looks or service. Happens too, but one way is to back out and contact booker. If promised does not work, then bail. But again, if you are clear, and their menu does not match promised, another reason to bail, with no regrets. No reason to worry. Plenty all over the place.
Unread May 29th, 2021
Banned

I’ve walked out!
Unread May 30th, 2021
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I’ve walked out!
Now you're talking. If the looks don't meet reviews or they avoid getting you to believe you are in the right place. NOW is always the best time to bail. Saves all the coin for next spot and you don't have a useless time you just want to forget. However sometimes you fall for the tricks when it is all come on and "will give you very good service". Best to get across and understood what the need is, then you should not get a bad time. Almost always these days they are ready to make up ground from lost time during pandemic and it seems one great one after another.