Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 31st, 2021
VIP User

bompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond repute
Default HE in a "clinical" setting

Anyone know what I'm talking about? A provider that gives you a massage and gives you health advice and acts concerned about your general well-being like a doctor would, and then gives you a nice HJ because in a this-is-good-for-your-health kind of vibe. 2 ladies come to mind:

1) Yunfei: She used to put on that glove and give you a prostate massage, then give you a release while you're still on your stomach, all the while keeping up the facade that she's doing this for your health and your prostate health. I think she's still around, but she says "no more prostate massage".

2) There was this old lady named Yang that worked at Acupuncture Clinic in Chino that would give me a massage, then tell me I needed to eat more vegetables because of my bad foot circulation (?), and then casually give me a HJ while offering health advice.

There's something about the "clinical" setting that hits me in a different way, like it's more forbidden.

Anyone else out there that offers this kind of service?