Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 11th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Sugaring

I’m an avid cyclist and most serious cyclist shave their legs. I’ve kind of gotten tired of it and decided to get my hair removed by sugaring. I found (non Asian) a great location in OC and was blown away how hot the woman doing the procedure was. I was laid on a table/towel and it was rather seductive and sensual. I simply had a small towel covering me. She randomly got so close and grazed me a few times. I was so erect and she clearly knew what she was doing. She eventually offered to remove all my hair/wow/inspected it/moved it all around/had it in her hand and then instructed me she had to apply this oil/lotion to avoid drying my skin out? She initially acted innocent and proceeded to give me one of the most seductive, erotic and fulfilling handjob ever! It was so naughty to think women in the next room where getting their vagina’s, legs and who knows what. This was by far the most fulfilling session ever! I’m hooked
Unread May 25th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Just went back. I just realized they offer a cock sugar as well. This was hot. It’s located near and Tiffany came in wearing a bikini and mask. Surreal. She proceeded to sugar (mirrored room) my cock, got me all erect and removed the hair and I blew!
Unread May 29th, 2021
VIP User

Mikel1970 is infamous around these parts

name of establishment? Thx