Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 16th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Attention Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre1980 View Post
Clearly he doesn’t know the meaning of it, if he can’t even spell “narcissistic”. He wouldn’t know what narcissistic is even if it was looking at him in front of a mirror. Not to mention, the talk to text feature isn’t for him because his accent is probably horrible. The way that his messages read, I picture the character “Kahn” from King of the Hill. 💀💀💀
Dre1980: Narcissistic is the new "Buzzword" for cool. If somebody calls him that, he's smiling from ear to ear as he looks down at his smaller than ave D. Thinking that he has rep for 13 inch steel rod that all girls drool over as they pass him their phone numbers. Hahaha.
Unread December 16th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I completely concur. We are on a really reputable blog here.
Unread December 17th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I appreciate you spreading your vast knowledge. This is a really high end website and I take hours trying to impress you sex addicts who can't get laid in a real relationship and I lost count of your run on sentences. You guys are just so superior.
Unread December 19th, 2020
VIP User

Dre1980 is infamous around these parts
Default As I was saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I appreciate you spreading your vast knowledge. This is a really high end website and I take hours trying to impress you sex addicts who can't get laid in a real relationship and I lost count of your run on sentences. You guys are just so superior.
Nothing but sarcasm and delusions of grandeur. I rest my case; “narcissistic”. 🙄
Unread December 20th, 2020
Banned

I concur! It's my world and you clearly must respond to my true grandeur statements! It's pretty sad to see how you are all affected by my comments! You must respond peasants! I'm in total control! Respond now peasant! Sex addict! You must respond
Unread December 21st, 2020
VIP User

Dre1980 is infamous around these parts

GTFOH. 🙄
You can’t even get your point across effectively because you don’t know how to use “your”, and “you’re” appropriately. You think you’re a master-debater when you’re really just a chronic masturb@tor. Criticizing someone else’s “run-on’s” but I gnorant to your own grammatical flaws. No surprise you’ve been on since 1999 and you have ZERO rep power. Only in your world are you the king and we are the peasants. In reality, we’re the normal ones and you’re the Village Id!ot.
Unread December 22nd, 2020
Banned

Dre, your just so great! You clearly must have a lot of time on your hands. Are you the moderator? Your just so intelligent, better then me, know all the hot spots and I imagine a unsuccessful marriage along with huge credit card debt! Your a sad, sad little man who only feels happiness with finding their next fix. I also (I've read a few reviews) believe you have herpes! Did your penis fall off? Do me a favor. The next time you realize my comments offend you and cause you to respond to my comments that clearly get to you, realize your wasting your time and it's me who has the power to cause you to respond! I ain't gots time to waste with youse lozers! You aints worth a penni!