Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 1st, 2021
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default Vip club

Anyone had experience with VIP club seem to work out of Orange county hotels and apartments, seem to be young girls right off the boat
Unread June 2nd, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I’ll say this. I’m (it’s hard) posting ads in the personals. It’s hit and miss. I’ve found one student into BDSM, bbbj, bareback, grad student at 1 per meeting. I’ve also found a very attractive single mother black female who I randomly meet as well for 1. They are top quality.
Unread June 2nd, 2021
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

VIP= Fake or very outdated photos. Very rushed and up selling
Unread June 2nd, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I’ve actually not visited one place in the past year that provides good quality service at a reasonable price. The massages are weak, upsell every time and I leave disappointed! I can’t convey how many times I’ve walked in, get a 5 min lame massage, turn over and they offer a 100-120 nude HJ! No touching? I can get FS for this. The Vietnamese are rip offs. The nuru’s are ripoffs. 120 Nuru? I’ve responded to a few online ads and it’s a joke