Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 8th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Spread

I'm in shock. I find a Thai who works solo out of her house. Answers door in robe/strips to garters. She straddles on top of me/cock spreading her lips? She gets on her back snd allows me to spread her lips/no! I get doggy and slap her with it? What gives?
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default fhai

well, you going to share the info?
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I'm in shock. I find a Thai who works solo out of her house. Answers door in robe/strips to garters. She straddles on top of me/cock spreading her lips? She gets on her back snd allows me to spread her lips/no! I get doggy and slap her with it? What gives?

She spreads her pussy lips wide open to sanctify your cock upon entry. 5 stars from hardcock. Her name is Annie. Text/call number is: 702-883-5155
Annie has 5 of her girlfriends available for in/out call: Monique, Tiffany, Amy, Tina, Tyricka. Annie website:https://hookersforjesus.net/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F0C5255A-59BD-40D5-A777-804627C6AC1A.jpg (12.2 KB, 35 views)
Unread December 9th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booket-t View Post
well, you going to share the info?
You had to ask! Now you've activated the Trick Show. and you're the trick.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormgob View Post
She spreads her pussy lips wide open to sanctify your cock upon entry. 5 stars from hardcock. Her name is Annie. Text/call number is: 702-883-5155
Annie has 5 of her girlfriends available for in/out call: Monique, Tiffany, Amy, Tina, Tyricka. Annie website:https://hookersforjesus.net/
Hilarious worm. Have you tried em all? Legally pumping seed and feeling good about it? You're helping support them. But two things that Jump Out. The last one's name sounds like a trick or treat kinda gal, is that misspelled from Trickya the infamous?

Other thing: Maybe hardcock will allow it wasn't in vegas. Then your search starts over again - always on the hunt.

hardcock: And you say?
Shaarang

Quote:
hardcock speaks with half a mouthfull then says "What gives?"

Same ol, same ol.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Nope. Not them! You guys always go around acting so angry and upset. This one lives in ? Thai. Not reviewed on this site. It's hilarious to see how you all seem to make fun of each other when in truth, your all screwed up. Gas lighting? Manipulative? Narcistic? Disturbing guys. Happy Holidays. Email me for contact info. I won't respond to the gas lighting narcistic manipulative people. Cheers
Unread December 14th, 2020
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Narcissistic he says. You ever going to do anything for some street credit?

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Nope. Not them! You guys always go around acting so angry and upset. This one lives in ? Thai. Not reviewed on this site. It's hilarious to see how you all seem to make fun of each other when in truth, your all screwed up. Gas lighting? Manipulative? Narcistic? Disturbing guys. Happy Holidays. Email me for contact info. I won't respond to the gas lighting narcistic manipulative people. Cheers
Well eff me! I know that slit. She the asian one with tats and funky hair. Played a stripper in a bar. She was the one chickee trying to get ahold of Chev Chelios played by Jason Statham, this asian Rita played by Bai Ling. OMG multiple positions with Eve played by Amy Smart on a horse race track and other locations. Also many other scenes to keep your ticker ticking. Worth a look back. So how was that slit? hard cock you only mention what she wore, except you said you got doggie and slapped her with it. Could have more detail, we know no change of real contact info. hahaha. Why I say? You know why.
VIP User

Dre1980 is infamous around these parts
Default Wow

Clearly he doesn’t know the meaning of it, if he can’t even spell “narcissistic”. He wouldn’t know what narcissistic is even if it was looking at him in front of a mirror. Not to mention, the talk to text feature isn’t for him because his accent is probably horrible. The way that his messages read, I picture the character “Kahn” from King of the Hill. 💀💀💀