Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 6th, 2017
VIP User

lorence
Default What happened to Accu Power (pizza place)?

I left the states in 2014, came back for a couple of months in 2016 then left again until this year. Meanwhile Accu Power (pizza place) closed up while I was gone. Any of the girls show up somewhere else? My 2nd to last encounter there I was able to convince Rosalie (mmsan) to start a massage while I waited for Annie. I was able to feel Rosalie's small tits and a firm ass over her clothes. I believe she may have left for Vegas having told me she bought a couple of houses there. Anyone know for sure?
Unread August 9th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorence View Post
I left the states in 2014, came back for a couple of months in 2016 then left again until this year. Meanwhile Accu Power (pizza place) closed up while I was gone. Any of the girls show up somewhere else? My 2nd to last encounter there I was able to convince Rosalie (mmsan) to start a massage while I waited for Annie. I was able to feel Rosalie's small tits and a firm ass over her clothes. I believe she may have left for Vegas having told me she bought a couple of houses there. Anyone know for sure?
You haven't said which town. Is this a drive thru pizza joint where you get your pizza flipped with Accu Power on the way thru? Or the pizza joint next door? Ha
ha.
Unread August 9th, 2017
VIP User

lorence

Accu Power by petrillos on valley near San Gabriel blvd. Could be Rosemead or San Gabriel. Rosalie told me she had 2 kids at San Marino high and bought investment houses in Las Vegas. That time property was very cheap. Did they get busted? I recall sitting there with Rosalie eating cherries I brought. They had the side room with a locked door.