Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 25th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ol’ Linda

A gash from the past is still around. Latina Linda from the Pico Rivera/Whittier area is still around. She popped up again and is posting in AdList 24. She now claims to be 32 (Hmm, her daughter should now be well out of highschool). I didn’t try her this time around but I gave her a call to say Hi and to find out what’s what. She works W-F. She’s usually at the 6 off the 605. Quickies are 60. Get through that turnstile, boys! Linda was always a high volume provider.
I sure she still has great tits but the pics she posts are from many years ago. Those two pics are from her AdList post. She used thesame ones 8 years ago in Backpage.

Last edited by Deezguy; August 24th, 2021 at 09:00 PM.
Unread August 25th, 2018
Junior Puppy

AMPgrrl will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
A gash from the past is still around. Latina Linda from the Pico Rivera/Whittier area is still around. She popped up again and is posting in AdList 24. She now claims to be 32 (Hmm, her daughter should now be well out of highschool). I didn’t try her this time around but I gave her a call to say Hi and to find out what’s what. She works W-F. She’s usually at the 6 off the 605. Quickies are 60. Get through that turnstile, boys! Linda was always a high volume provider.
I sure she still has great tits but the pics she posts are from many years ago. Those two pics are from her AdList post. She used thesame ones 8 years ago in Backpage.
Add about 40 lbs now probably.
Unread August 26th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPgirl View Post
Add about 40 lbs now probably.
Added 10 to those pics when I saw her several years ago. She does provide, just a little rushed.
Unread September 10th, 2018
VIP User

krilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura about

I had to check out that website. What a waste of time, I scrolled 7 pages in and didn’t find a single real ad.