Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 28th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Woody,

she don't like any large hardwood; she only be rockin a flip top muffin. But cravin both chicks crack to tongue. Ahhhh, I pass. Deal me in next hand...
Agree, she is sitting at the wrong table for what she is looking for, but she is having fun teasing
Unread August 28th, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Yah, but she really should invite us to at least watch the girl/girl action. We men are such visual creatures (so says an ex gf of mine).
Unread August 28th, 2018
Junior Puppy

AMPgrrl will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
Agree, she is sitting at the wrong table for what she is looking for, but she is having fun teasing
And what table is that?
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a female customer who enjoys getting service from female masseuses and I am quite successful at it. Hence the handle AMP GIRL. You're assumptions that I worked the other side of the table are wrong to say the least. I don't, except for the occasional swapping places when I want to return the favor to a very generous provider.

Believe me I am at the right table for me, lol.
Unread August 29th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPgirl View Post
And what table is that?
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a female customer who enjoys getting service from female masseuses and I am quite successful at it. Hence the handle AMP GIRL. You're assumptions that I worked the other side of the table are wrong to say the least. I don't, except for the occasional swapping places when I want to return the favor to a very generous provider.

Believe me I am at the right table for me, lol.

Lol, you are missing but have no clue what. What table is that, you ask? Hello? A vegan in sausage city. I guess the irony makes no sense, so what, me care?
Unread August 29th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Quote:
Lol, you are missing but have no clue what. What table is that, you ask? Hello? A vegan in sausage city. I guess the irony makes no sense, so what, me care?
LMAO a female monger who chooses to participate in a SW forum is always gonna be surrounded by sausage that she is interested in sharing info with - nothing else. We share a common interest, and that's all. I share intel on other sites w/o any issue since those folks realized that I was there for the same reason as they were.

And I ain't missing a darn thing. You, OTOH, are quite clueless. But that's ok. I'm not here for you or any other male monger that is too dense to understand. I am here to share intel and make my mongering more productive and possibly find more opportunities.

But ya know what?

What? me care?? lol
Unread September 5th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Bingo!
Peace out everyone

Quote:
LMAO a female monger who chooses to participate in a SW forum is always gonna be surrounded by sausage that she is interested in sharing info with - nothing else. We share a common interest, and that's all. I share intel on other sites w/o any issue since those folks realized that I was there for the same reason as they were.

And I ain't missing a darn thing. You, OTOH, are quite clueless. But that's ok. I'm not here for you or any other male monger that is too dense to understand. I am here to share intel and make my mongering more productive and possibly find more opportunities.

But ya know what?

What? me care?? lol
Unread September 6th, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But ya know what?

What? me care?? lol
Thanks for sharing, AmpGirl. Appreciate your preference for sexual and massage partners. Everyone follows their own path. Sharing info is what it’s all about, not judging. Peace!
Unread September 6th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Thanks for sharing, AmpGirl. Appreciate your preference for sexual and massage partners. Everyone follows their own path. Sharing info is what it’s all about, not judging. Peace!
AmpGirl, I welcome and appreciate your opinions and information.
Unread September 7th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LMAO And I ain't missing a darn thing. You, OTOH, are quite clueless. But that's ok. I'm not here for you or any other male monger that is too dense to understand. lol
I think everyone here sees where you are coming from so no one is clueless as you think and no one is too dense to understand you. Your ability to pass on your knowledge and viewpoint is no issue, so have at it. You may find if you write reviews you may have responses from interested parties. You may even find more than you ever thought. So spin away questions or stories or observations and enjoy. But it does go too far to assume and state that some are clueless or too dense to understand your orientation; that's uncalled for and not in the realm of kindly dialogue. You've got a few posts but better to know you with more, no? Even some reviews would be nice so we could get an idea how you roll when hobbying. You get to read all reviews here but with some of your own it may give you more of a following. Didn't you mention something about contributing on other sites and having been well accepted there? The more you share, the more friends will show up for dialogue.

Last edited by marsean; September 7th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
Unread September 7th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Quote:
But it does go too far to assume and state that some are clueless or too dense to understand your orientation; that's uncalled for and not in the realm of kindly dialogue.
The "density" I was referring to had nothing to do with my orientation, and everything to do with the assumption from a few (not all) on this thread that as a woman here I was out of place, and/or a SW of some kind judging by some of the comments. Neither applied to me. So I set the record straight and am more than happy to do my part in sharing intel thru reviews and PM's. I never came here begging for intel, but expect to give & receive it as I do on the other monger sites that I visit. I'm not asking for special treatment as I am in this the same as everyone else. Fair is fair and I expect to do my part.