Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 28th, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buena Park Annie

Has anyone tried to see Latina Annie formerly of Buena Park? https://www.mpreviews.com/p/Annie-Ma...844-66017.html

I incorrectly used her number to make a FaceTime call to another Annie and Latina Annie answered. She immediately asked me if I wanted a massage. I told her no but I had seen her before. Of course she said my face looks familiar. She asked why don’t I see her anymore. I gave her the generic answer that I don’t have time. Work is taking up all my time. She told me I need to come and see her again and gave me a preview of what I would get by showing me her glorious Latina tits.
She wanted to keep the conversation going but I had other plans. She said I should come back and see her. But I recall let her sessions were not that good. I did a couple reviews and so did others and nobody really offered positive reviews.
Her number is still the same number from her profile. If you get the urge to FaceTime her, wait a couple days so it doesn’t look like I blabbed our FaceTime conversation to all of you mongers. Which I did!

Last edited by Deezguy; February 28th, 2019 at 10:41 PM.
Unread April 10th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Deez, I think she is dense. I had her info in phone and driving yesterday I tried to connect. Did not happen. Went to google maps and it said place permanently closed. I was in area at the time coming down from Fullerton(more later elsewhere)on that. Anyway, I sent her texts as inquiry. This morning heard back from her. Now in text war. Had to tell her would be driving. So she starts sending me about 10 texts. Bottom line not in BP anymore. In Orange. By 22 fwy. She says set Appt. After I asked her for location and price list. Her answer: Professional Service. Now she comes with by appt only. In Executive Building, 2nd floor. Above Angelas's. She wants an appointment, a call upon arrival. Place is maybe a condo. I'm not making appointment until I have time to check out. Number is the same as your link. I think just text her for a try, although you are one of the few who had more than a basic rub. 630 S. Glassell St., Orange, Ca. Keeps asking me name although I gave several times. Does not sound like she's wrapped too tight.
Unread April 10th, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Deez, I think she is dense. I had her info in phone and driving yesterday I tried to connect. Did not happen. Went to google maps and it said place permanently closed. I was in area at the time coming down from Fullerton(more later elsewhere)on that. Anyway, I sent her texts as inquiry. This morning heard back from her. Now in text war. Had to tell her would be driving. So she starts sending me about 10 texts. Bottom line not in BP anymore. In Orange. By 22 fwy. She says set Appt. After I asked her for location and price list. Her answer: Professional Service. Now she comes with by appt only. In Executive Building, 2nd floor. Above Angelas's. She wants an appointment, a call upon arrival. Place is maybe a condo. I'm not making appointment until I have time to check out. Number is the same as your link. I think just text her for a try, although you are one of the few who had more than a basic rub. 630 S. Glassell St., Orange, Ca. Keeps asking me name although I gave several times. Does not sound like she's wrapped too tight.
That sounds like the old Annie! After I made that accidental FaceTime connect, I didn't try to contact her again. She did mention something about specials, including birthday specials. She also mentioned she now has in independent service. I still remember her poor service, though.
Unread April 10th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
That sounds like the old Annie! After I made that accidental FaceTime connect, I didn't try to contact her again. She did mention something about specials, including birthday specials. She also mentioned she now has in independent service. I still remember her poor service, though.
That sucks. Almost all the reviews except the first couple, which if I remember were yours, were all thumbs down. Somebody was getting hands on the tits and maybe rub outside the V with a nude deal, but a chick would have to be drop dead gorgeous for that to cause me to stand up and be counted. I'm more into the real deal experiences. Even a body slide thing has to be done really well to appeal to me, like if a camel slide is part of it. They have to know how to tease with a camel slide, the mushroom head with the upper reaches of the slot in the area of the love button. With good technique that will do it. Otherwise, it's back to the ol IN AND OUT URGE, splurge and splatter.
Unread April 21st, 2019
VIP User

milkyway is infamous around these parts

Was this chick just a legit provider now that she moved?
Unread April 21st, 2019
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyway View Post
Was this chick just a legit provider now that she moved?
She always claims to be legit. Right up to the time that you splooge. But you pay the price and you have to work at it. monger Marsean was her latest victim.
Unread April 21st, 2019
Shaarang

It pays to read more than just a couple reviews with the thumbs up sign. A nice person who may grow on ya with time but every client is different just like every provider. It always comes back to you'll know more varied opinions before going in if you read all the reviews. Usually a consensus emerges, like stories of her being late, etc. Hey traffic is worse than ten years ago no doubt, but all in all go for it if the review moves ya.
Unread May 9th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Oh boy. I recommend getting some counseling!