Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread March 7th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Trust!

It’s very interesting. I’ve read how many of you guys fall for the masseuse? Mind boggling. Most of these women are total con artists, drug addicts and the list goes on and on! How many of you (your a liar otherwise)have been offered an extra service for a bigger tip and the girl rushes or short changes you?

The Vietnamese are the worst. I visited one location in Stanton for the 1st time. The lady was terrible! I was walking out and she grabbed me! I pushed her away. She then locked the front door/blocked my exit and told me I better tip her! (No service provided). I refused and threatened to call the police. She responded, I will tell them you touched me etc)! I wanted to knock her out, but I realized this could get ugly! Someone out back? Other people there? I tipped her $20 and she started cussing as I walked out!

People don’t wake up one day because they had a wonderful upbringing and decide to become a masseuse who might give handjobs, blejobs, offer tooled or even nude massages because they are altogether! It’s a dirty world! So, the next time some John on this site tells me how sweet or kind this women are, my response is your nuts and not all there! I’ve had other incidences as well.
Unread March 7th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default The Law

Interesting that nobody mentions how not to get busted! Cops can enter a MP and you could be fucking a masseuse, getting a bj or hj! Can they really do anything? What if your dating the masseuse? Or, what if you both decide to have sex? I’m unaware of any laws regarding two people having sex? It’s a problem when you exchange Money for services?

People should really discuss this. Has (be honest) anyone Ben busted? No someone who has?
Unread March 8th, 2019
VIP User

milkyway is infamous around these parts

H.C. you can't hear it. But can you smell it? So embarrassing...
Unread March 8th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
The lady was terrible! I was walking out and she grabbed me! I pushed her away. She then locked the front door/blocked my exit and told me I better tip her! (No service provided). I refused and threatened to call the police. She responded, I will tell them you touched me etc)! I wanted to knock her out, but I tipped her $20.
Look who is talking again, Hardcock aka (Dumbass) Check this guy out not only he didn't get any service/massage but as he sees the lady he decides to bail and obviously the lady was smarter than him so she asks for tip as she sees her prey is walking away she grabbed him and he pushed her away (physical contact) She had you at that moment so you pretty much acted normal like a real pussy and gave her free money. you're so fucking dumb Mr. Dumbass.
Unread March 8th, 2019
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

So Mr. Flaccid Stub; this being International Women's Day, did you abuse any of your favorite providers? Maybe the ones you suspect might be trafficked, the ones you like and describe as "submissive"? Just curious, for as much as you despise these women, you sure seem to spend a lot of time and money in their company. And you call the rest of us hopeless addicts of massage parlors......
Unread March 11th, 2019
Banned

You guys are hilarious! It’s sad to see the #1 trolls on this site (people who post more reviews than anyone/spiraling credit card debt/spend thousands on masseuses because of failing marriages and their inability to have personal relationships) call other people names! It’s not uncommon for natcistic people to lash out at others, accuse them of the things they do and even lie, cheat or steal! You guys can hide behind your monger names, but I’m not the one lashing out at everyone. You must be feeling pretty low to lash out at me this way. Do you guys want to talk about your emotions? Counseling? Therapy referrals? Shock treatment?
Unread March 12th, 2019
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Wait a min hard cock there’s a review you wrote where your saying you barebacked a girl and cip then 10 reviews later your saying we’re are stupid for banging this girl with out a hat. In my book that a hypocrite. Then I have on another thread your calling jagone a stupid dumass and now your claiming that you don’t hate on people. Serious question do you have multiple personalities? I agree with a lot of things your say to some extent but your talking out of both sides of your mouth. If you need help I understand get help we are not going to look down on you. Mental problem are real and acceptable just tell us we will ndertstand
Unread March 13th, 2019
Banned

Wow! Bangnhoes! You should get an award for spending the most $! I just saw that you have posted more than 228 reviews? Ohhhhh. Your the addiction of all addicts. Ivan only imagine what your credit card balance must loo like. I can only imagine how many true visits you have made $. If I where you, crawl back into your hole and hide. It’s
One thing to visit an mp here and there, but you took that a whole other level! Hey help now!
Unread March 16th, 2019
Banned

Oh Nelly! 181 reviews! Your catching Bangnhoes! I hope your getting some form of rebates on your CC! You guys must be in a really low point in your lives to keep doing this and lash out at others who aren’t addicts like you! If it helps, you can lash out anytime. It makes everyone realize how screwed up your life is, but that’s ok. It just makes everyone realize how desperate you are, every time you act out and spend more and more $. Good luck
Unread May 17th, 2019
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

This is hard cocks post from feb 12.

Thank you MP! Duh. If nobody cared, why are you commenting Nelly? I visit this house 2-3 Time a week. It’s in an upscale area. Total trip. The girls are very submissive like.

Yet above he’s calling out 2 senior member for numbers of reviews hard cock you have problems upstairs dont you?