Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums

California Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 20th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back From Asia

24 days in Asia....I will lay out everything in this one post. Here is the report: As you know I was there with my wife so i was limited to how much mongering I could do but I still managed a little action.

Got to Vietnam and there was no action the first week. If my wife wasn't there I could have fucked her friend...she was very flirty and flashed her see through panties while wearing a mini skirt right in front of my wife.

Next arrived in Thailand late in the evening and my wife wanted to sleep so I told her I was going out for an hour or so to get something to eat. What I had in mind to eat was pussy! Short on time I went to a bar and grabbed a beer. Tried to set up a short time with the bar girl there and she was asking for 2500 baht. ($83) Way too much!! So I left and grabbed another one that said 700 Baht plus 300 for the room. ($33) Made an amateur mistake in my haste and didn't negotiate the details first. So when we got to the room it was NO GFE and a rushed half a BJ and a quick FS. Plus in the light of the hotel room she went from a 8 on the street to a 6. But at least I got some....

Then we went to South Thailand to visit some islands and relax. Got a $6 foot massage with the wife and the lady giving me the massage reached up my shorts and rubbed my package a little and smiled. We went back the next night and more of the same...she tried to get me off but my wife kept looking. After my wife said "she spent a lot of time by your balls...was she playing with them? LOL She teased me about the lady touching my balls the next 2 days. The last day we were there we walked by the massage place and I told my wife we should get another massage and again she was joking with me about getting my balls rubbed and said she didn't want to get a massage. I said OK...lets just stop in and tell them goodbye since we were leaving in the morning. Next thing you know they talk my wife into another massage and this time while we are laying face down and my wife can't see the lady does the reach under and pulls my cock under between my legs like she's milking a cow and jerks me off right next to my wife! I don't know her motivation unless she was just perverted because she knows I can't tip her any extra without my wife asking why more tip this time...I have to think she was getting off doing it in front of my wife. Who knows what these crazy Thai girls are thinking! Then since we were such good customers the owner asked if we needed a ride to the airport the next morning. Her and her husband showed up at our hotel at 7 am and drove us to the airport. I gave them 10 bucks and they were thrilled. You can't get that kind of friendly service anywhere in USA!
Side note: The hotel we stayed at was a whore hotel...I didn't know it until 3 days into our stay. Found out there was a massage place in the hotel. Went there with the wife to see it and there was a fishbowl! I immediately turned around and left before my wife could ask what it was. Fortunately it was empty. I guess they bring the girls in for you to choose after you commit to booking time there. Then we went to the lounge off the lobby that night because they had live music. I looked around and all I saw was a couple of tables with 2 guys and 3-4 girls sitting with them and 3 or 4 tables of hot girls sitting alone waiting for customers...again I had to back pedal and tell the wife I didn't want to listen to Thai singers and hoped she didn't notice the place was crawling with whores. My wife is pretty bright and would easily put 2 and 2 together and know what I was doing there the last 2 times without her!

Next was Cambodia...My new retirement destination as soon as I can figure out what to do with my wife, business, brother, daughter and countless other loose ends LOL. Phenom Penh is like any big cityin Asia but you can buy pizza with weed on it, buy sell and smoke weed almost anywhere, whores are plentiful in the red light bars, KTV Karaoke places and massage parlors. Short time runs about $10-$15 and you can negotiate all night out side the bar for about $20. Again, I was with my wife so I could only look and didn't get time to do anything until we went to Sihanoukville. (a beach resort town 4 hours from Phenom Penh) My buddy's GF took my wife shopping and to get her nails done so again I went straight to the whore bar area but it was early afternoon and they were all closed. Saw a cute girl sitting outside a massage place and walked over and when I got closer I saw she looked good from far...but far from good! Luckily the other girl working was super hot and I went with her. $8 for an hour massage and it was really good. The girl was 22 and gorgeous. She kept looking at me and smiling so I though it was on...but asked for extras (she spoke 0 English but understood BOOM BOOM and YUM YUM...Cambo for FS and BJ) and she said no no no. I asked if she would massage my cock and she said SURE!! So I try the Cambo "hail mary" and I show her a crisp $50 bill try to get her to fuck for $50 (WAY WAY WAY over normal price) She again said NO NO NO I don't do...so I figured a HJ would have to suffice. She starts cranking away and I ask if I can touch her pussy. She is OK to go....then I ask for a kiss and she smiles and gives me the shy girl look and gives me a little peck on the lips. I point to my tongue and she smiles and starts DFK with more passion than I have felt from a provider ever. I'm rubbing her now soaking wet pussy and she is moaning. I ask to kiss her pussy and she lays down and pulls her pants down but won't take them all the way off. I eat her box lunch until she cums and without hesitation I move to my knees and stick my dick in her bare back....we fuck hard for about 2-3 min. and I shoot a load in her and as I'm leaving I hand her the $50 and she seems surprised like I think she just got into it and wasn't expecting the money or something?? I'll never know. Then panic set in as I go out side and my buddy says your wife has been calling and the tuktuk driver told them you are at a massage place! Fortunately he only told my buddy's GF and she didn't tell my wife! WOW what a great piece of ass that little hottie was. If I lived there...the things I would do to her. My buddy wants me to go in on a bar with him there...he's looking at it today. $2000 and $200 a month rent with a place to live above it! WTF! It's a well established place there. How could you not love Cambo. 2 grand for a bar and 3-4 whores and you can make a living. $10 bar fines and .50 cent draft beers and $1 cocktails. No tax, no liquor license, can sell weed, weed related food products, stay open any hours...no restrictions no BS!

Back to VN: Now we stayed in Saigon for a couple days and one night my wife wanted to go out to eat with her friends. I said i didn't want to sit around all night while they spoke VN and be bored so I told her I would just go around on my own. To my surprise I got the OK. (I guess she figured with no hotel to use and only a little money to eat I couldn't get into trouble) As soon as I was out of sight I pulled $100 out of my business account (she can't check the statement) went over to Bui Vien street and grabbed a cute little 26 year old bar girl. $50 plus $7 for an hourly hotel and I was banging away BB again! She was very good and said she wants to fuck good because if she gets married she wants to be able to fuck her husband good! LOL I wish they all had that mentality! After that was over I went to a little sidewalk cafe for a coffee and this really cute young girl came and sat with me. She looked about 14 or 15 but said she was 19. Her friend asked if I wanted to fuck the young one and I said she is too young...The friend said "She's 18 don't worry" I said I am more worried now because she said she was 19...to make a long story short she wanted $150 to fuck and #1 she looked too young and #2 I just blew a load for $57 so I passed.
Back to my wifes home town there isn't much going on there but on our last night before coming home she asked her brother where we could get a massage near by and he sent us to a place (since it was referred from her brother she went for it) that was a total whore place. Separate rooms, girls in mini skirts, no massage skills...all the signs of the perfect storm... I got a quick BBBJ for $20 and we left in a hurry. Afterwards my wife complained that the girl didn't know how to give a massage. I just quietly agreed LOL!

So that is everything that happened...Asia is a crazy fuckin place. They'll jerk you off in from of your wife for free and on the other hand they will try to over charge for crappy service...just like home!! MONGER LONGER!!!

Last edited by MPkid; February 21st, 2014 at 12:23 PM.
Unread February 21st, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

You got balls, kid. Kudos!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Good report. Lowball the income on your tax return this year and get that divorce going!

I still chat this Phil girl and she is engaged to an American and she still bugs me to go visit her. I told her she could practice her BJ on me lol and she is actually disappointed when I tell her I ain't going there
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

All I can say is....wow....
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Saigon. It may not have been as wild ass as when my dad was there during the war but it sounds like it's still jumpin'. I gotta go and get some boom-boom and yum-yum. Thanks for the report.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

To anyone that has not gone and is thinking about Asia for a vacation....you wont be disappointed. If I can find this kind of action while there with my wife you can imagine what you can do on your own there. I was away from my wife for a total of about 3 hours the entire 24 days.
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

Kid, awesome trip - thanks for sharing.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Kid, werentyou affraid of catching a little bug and spreading it to your old lady?
VIP User

Cambo Bar girls with my wife....

Last edited by MPkid; May 31st, 2014 at 01:05 PM.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Nice Kid, werentyou affraid of catching a little bug and spreading it to your old lady?
It's always a concern but I follow the Larry Flint method. Piss then wash in hot water with soap immediately after....he fucked his wife bareback with full blown AIDS until the day she died and never caught anything.