Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 20th, 2016
Junior Puppy

chupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant future

Ichii was the monger whisperer. He revealed to providers what we were truly looking for: love; and what we were really afraid of: death and the lonliness and abandonment of life. So we monger to fool ourselves into feeling that a woman can really give us affection--even if it's just a lame massage with a happy ending. The handjob opens a window to intimacy, and allows us to form attachments where we cannot otherwise do.

Ichii, like the rest of us, had so many demons, so much pain. I hope he finds peace and healing with Choi or someone else. What he posted was heartfelt and brave. Choi's words were harsh but her actions kind. Perhaps she cured him of his need to prove anything to anyone, which is why he stopped body building and more importantly stopped the steroids.

MP was a refuge for him, and probably for others like myself. Sometimes, in dark times, he's like a brother, a myth, a kindred spirit we'll never know. Godbless brother Ichii; god speed in that dark road of life.
Unread August 21st, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Wow gnar gnar
Unread August 21st, 2016
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupa me View Post
Ichii was the monger whisperer. He revealed to providers what we were truly looking for: love; and what we were really afraid of: death and the lonliness and abandonment of life. So we monger to fool ourselves into feeling that a woman can really give us affection--even if it's just a lame massage with a happy ending. The handjob opens a window to intimacy, and allows us to form attachments where we cannot otherwise do.

Ichii, like the rest of us, had so many demons, so much pain. I hope he finds peace and healing with Choi or someone else. What he posted was heartfelt and brave. Choi's words were harsh but her actions kind. Perhaps she cured him of his need to prove anything to anyone, which is why he stopped body building and more importantly stopped the steroids.

MP was a refuge for him, and probably for others like myself. Sometimes, in dark times, he's like a brother, a myth, a kindred spirit we'll never know. Godbless brother Ichii; god speed in that dark road of life.

Amen, bro. Amen