Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 13th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Golden Touch

I stopped by accident. 438 Katella Suite 208? Dark. Woman opened door. $40 for 30 mins. I forget the masseuses name (white/died blonde/tongue pierced. She proceeded to do a Nuru. Nipples pierced/shaved. Wanted $120? If other things, $160? On way out, girl at desk stated she made a mistake and it's now $45? The masseuses acted like she was going to give a bj? She grinded wearing pa ties? She is ok. Not super. I liked the room/mirrors/nice table. $45 plus 120 is $165? Very pricey. You can get FS for this. She is a tease. Not!
Unread May 13th, 2020
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you’re in debt wow you have many social issues trolling the streets like a bottom feeder, you sound like a walking disease with your many adventures soon you will be dead and no one has to listen to your lames ass lies anymore lord have mercy.
Unread May 13th, 2020
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about

Golden Touch Day Spa
438 E. Katella Ave. Suite #208
Orange 714-633-1872

recent CBJ - CFS reviews of Arianna on R Maps

more recent HJ reviews of Sabrina and Julia

https://www.mpreviews.com/p/Sabrina-...872-89342.html

https://www.mpreviews.com/p/Julia-Ma...872-88116.html

http://www.goldentouchdayspaorange.com/
Unread May 14th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Nelly has psych issues. I won't say how, but. Let's just say I don't pay $
Unread May 14th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Nelly has psych issues. I won't say how, but. Let's just say I don't pay $
Discount your banter with Nelly. Response to other: Hardy Har Har. Like we care if you are cheap or tricky? Not!
Unread May 15th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

That place is over rated and way too expensive. The was Viet mid 30s named Crystal who posted fake IG.... went there and she was the chubby viet I fucked in Santa Ana a year before. She want to do fake Nuru for the same coin I got her pussy for...
Unread May 17th, 2020
Banned

Guys like Nelly are the reason why I won't share the address and contact info of Jem locations. He is a loose cannon and no class