Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread May 9th, 2012
VIP User

Ted123ted is on a distinguished road
Default Need Ur Help...Fellow Mongers

A good friend of mine and probably yours too...is trying to open a new massage parlor.....

she is looking into the North Hollywood Area...

What she needs is...your input into the area that she is looking to opening up the shop...

she is looking at a place next to Lankershim and Oxnard Blvd. in Los Angeles....

Any info that you can supply will be greatly appreciated by myself and of course her too...

information looking for is competion and how the police are in the area...do they leave shops alone? or tend to bug them???

please let me know..fellow brothers

more info to come....thanks alot
Unread May 10th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know about NH, but is all about location! Make sure the place doesnt piss off the neighbor businesses. Parking, noise, and legit businesses will make her life miserable! The Male traffic is unbearable to certain neighbors. The license and regulations are definately more targets for hassles. So make sure the bottles are labeled, no employees get to stay there overnight or have it look like they do, hire only licensed therapist, or ones that have a verifiable one, and have some sort of mechanism to do partial payroll with some taxes taken out. If this gal is in the business, she should know what it takes, or can get better advice than we can give you.
Unread May 15th, 2012
VIP User

Ted123ted is on a distinguished road
Default thanks for your help

thanks for everyone's help, feel free to add anymore advise...u cam pm me too ....

thanks

and when the shop opens, i will be sure to let everyone know...

Unread May 18th, 2012
Junior Puppy

Littlepeepee

Cops are tough, Blue Spa, near the same are was opened and closed within 6 months.
Unread May 19th, 2012
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

If it were me, I'd open a place near Venus Faire. Lot's of hot & frustrated guys leave that place. The streetwalkers stake it out...