Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread May 17th, 2011
VIP User

lahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to behold
Default KTV in San Gabriel Valley Area

Does anyone know if there are any KTV in the San Gabriel Valleyu that girls sit and drink in a room and play game with you?

In Asia they have this type of places and just fooling around.

After the night ended, some of them go out with you for the rest of the night at your hotel.
Just wondering if there are places here that offer girls to sit in your KTV room.
Unread May 17th, 2011
VIP User

yellow oak

I know there are 2 places both in Valley blvd: 1 by San gabriel blvd with target sign, I think call Rose and the other 1 I'm not sure what kind of place but I see cute girls walking in, the complex is a cross 888 restaurant by Franklyn massage
Unread July 13th, 2011
VIP User

asgardian is an unknown quantity at this point

I've always wonder about these places, I think there is also one on Rosemead Blvd, just before the 60 fwy called Chef's Hat.

Sorry for the noob question, but does anyone know what kind of budget one needs to have fun in those places? Is it thousands or hundreds?
Unread July 14th, 2011
VIP User

parlorjim has a spectacular aura aboutparlorjim has a spectacular aura aboutparlorjim has a spectacular aura about

You go in ktv get a private room then you have to order a min number of drinks. This is just a place to go sing. I go to one on Live Oak
Unread July 15th, 2011
VIP User

horndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the rough

Someone please enlighten me and tell me what a KTV is.
Unread July 17th, 2011
VIP User

parlorjim has a spectacular aura aboutparlorjim has a spectacular aura aboutparlorjim has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndogharry View Post
they put the words on a screen and you sing
Unread July 18th, 2011
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karaoke TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndogharry View Post
Expensive!!!
Unread August 2nd, 2011
VIP User

gigabyte will become famous soon enoughgigabyte will become famous soon enough

I have been to these places in Korea and Japan, they are really expensive, it was during projects that I was working on so my hosts picked up the tab. I know of a place in Costa Mesa a Japanese place that my sushi chef used to work at. I haven't been able to afford it.

In Japan businessmen spend a lot of money to be able to sing a duet with beautiful lady who has a wonderful voice. They also get a lot of flattery praise from the lady, but no sex. One time in China with a group of co-workers one of the girls went home with one of the guys who was hosting us. She liked him and didn't charge him. That was my experience in Asia that the Karaoke girls see themselves as companions for singing and laughs not providers.
Unread November 11th, 2011
Junior Puppy

mike2016

there's quite a few of these places in SGV, however they are totally different than china, taiwan. if you don't know people there, you will be spending a lot of money. and those girls dont always go out with you.

go to a aamp or mp instead. dont waste money there.
Unread March 23rd, 2012
Junior Puppy

Roman25 is infamous around these parts

Never did anything but go in and get FS. Enter from the rear, (ring bell). Best to call first. <200.