Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about
Default I found Eilene!

Someone brought up Eilene in another thread and it got me thinking about her. So, I did a little digging online and I found her! It looks like she's either married or engaged to some guy who appears to be in his early 50's. I also found some pics of her on his facebook page and he mentions her by name, so I am sure it's her. I'm not going to post any of my findings here because her privacy should be respected, but I just wanted to let the Eilene fans who are out there know that she appears to be doing fine.
Unread April 13th, 2017
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

Wow, a blast from the past. I used to see her every few weeks. I still can't believe she was so inexpensive for her service. A little strange at times but worth it. Nice going funtimes07.
Unread April 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks man. I never saw her myself but I remember when guys were going nuts over her. The pics of her that I saw on her BF or husband's Facebook page weren't that great, but I guess she had great customer service skills! Lol
Unread April 13th, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
...The pics of her that I saw on her BF or husband's Facebook page weren't that great... Lol
Hey now! I resemble that remark. lol.
Unread April 13th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

I thought the rumor was that her BF/SO was one of us? Anyone want to fess up?
Unread April 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

He definitely looks like "one of us", judging by his FB pics. Looks like he's been to Thailand, monger's paradise, lol.
Unread April 13th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Clues or pointers to where we can find the posts? Or, how about posting the pics?
Unread April 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Clues or pointers to where we can find the posts? Or, how about posting the pics?
As much as I'd like to, like I said in the original thread opener, I'm not going to post her shit here out of respect for her privacy. She's moved on with her life and out of the game so I'd feel like a real shithead if I shared her pics here. I hope you understand, just trying to show her some respect as I know she was good to a lot of guys from this site.
Unread April 13th, 2017
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

So Eilene is how she spells her civilian name when previously (@ BP adverts.)she spelled Eileen?

Just curious as I saw her several times also
Unread April 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Someone brought up Eilene in another thread and it got me thinking about her. So, I did a little digging online and I found her! It looks like she's either married or engaged to some guy who appears to be in his early 50's. I also found some pics of her on his facebook page and he mentions her by name, so I am sure it's her. I'm not going to post any of my findings here because her privacy should be respected, but I just wanted to let the Eilene fans who are out there know that she appears to be doing fine.
We have our first nomination for stalker of the year...lol